• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

State Capital Protest information

Re: Feb 8th Protests

OhioArcher said:
oli700 said:
OhioArcher……you said you heard rumblings of people turning in their guns if they ask,
I have heard rumblings of people willing to fight and escalate the fight as necessary, haven’t heard a soul peep a word about giving anyone anything, thank god I would not take kindly to that defeatist attitude .
Please update as I am curious about the general feel you get from your meeting

I'll be driving a total of 800 miles for this, people better be there ! :lol:

I brought the subject up and was disappointed by the response. The skeet guys say they are not interested as any of this doesn't apply ot them since they only have 2 rounds in their guns (double barrel). Actually, I kind of expected that from a couple of them.

Our legislative rep told me that is was sedition and treason to talk about doing anything towards the government if they try to take our guns. As I tried to say that the 2nd Amendment was designed exactly for that reason we were shutdown by the club's president. I left kinda pissed off. These guys are all hard working men in a small community. I'm an outsider. The club has been around for as long as I've been alive. There is a strong history in it but I think they feel that all this pertains to someone else and not them. Even after the meeting and talking to a couple of them they seemed to feel uncomfortable about discussing the ongoing drama. I don't know, maybe it's just me...

Thanks for the update

No its not you, it’s them.
They are too ignorant and set in there ways to understand or accept this is the way the government gets their foot in the door.

They go after the “worst” degree of a discipline, one that even members of the discipline aren’t 100% supporting. This is how they get inside help and then they work down from there.

They take the “AR’s”…..then the semi hunting rifles, then the pumps…. and because that laid off mill worker killed everyone in the executive office with a Blackhawk it easy for them to take away wheel guns.

Someone proficient with loading a break action over under could do some considerable damage…..firearms owners need to put aside stupid belief differences in firearms and realize to THEM a gun is a gun and they want them ALL gone despite what lies they whisper in our ears.

As far as tyranny…..they can stuff it straight up their ass……I have been railroaded by the Federal Government long before I talked “treasonous”…..they took my eye, they drew first blood on all of us in the forum of lies on top of lies , stealing our hard earned money because they can manage the stuff they took from us last year……on and on and on. There has to be the straw that broke the American pa[peoples collective backs and this could be it, or next to the last one

Just do your thing OhioA and find some more like minded folks. Some people are blinded by the American flag out government waves but make no mistake they wave it that hard to blind you!!!

And when I say “take” I mean “prevent you from getting” for clarification

raven01750 said:
I would love to go to Sacramento for a rally. But I don't know if I can make 500 miles which is how far my state capitol is from me. Keep me informed guys and I will do my best.

Paul

no car ?

raven01750 said:
No. It's not just you. It's the sheep. The same ones who saw their neighbors rounded up and put on trucks to be deported to concentration camps.

I would love to go to Sacramento for a rally. But I don't know if I can make 500 miles which is how far my state capitol is from me. Keep me informed guys and I will do my best.

Paul

Paul,

How about something a little closer?

Peaceful Demonstration in Los Angeles to protect our 2nd Amendment Rights
February 8 at 10:00am in PST
Ronald Reagan State Bldg in Los Angeles, California

I can't make the 8th in Feburary, anyone have any info if there will be a Los Angeles one on January 19th? I can make that one.

Frank

if anyone NEEDS to show up to these its Californians.......you guys have been pushed around more than anyone.

Anyone from PA planning on going?? I may discuss calling off sick with my Fiance if I know someone else is going for sure! Which date is everyone thinking too, Jan 19 or Feb 8?

Albany we have at least 40 confirmed coming from Long Island on Jan 19th. Unfortunately I fear it may be too late for my state as I hear our republicans are buckling. However if it saves the others it will be worth it.

Frank Castle said:
I am all for this, however I will be in the Great White North of Alaska on that date. This goes along the lines of a post I made in another thread. If you are going, are you going armed (Legally)?

Frank

Sorry I won't be able to attend our state captial... it's a two hour plane ride :D But my reps and senators have been notified ( Pretty sure AK's on board with this whole 2nd Amend. thing :cool: )
Frank, where in AK are you headed to?

aksavanaman said:
Frank Castle said:
I am all for this, however I will be in the Great White North of Alaska on that date. This goes along the lines of a post I made in another thread. If you are going, are you going armed (Legally)?

Frank

Sorry I won't be able to attend our state captial... it's a two hour plane ride :D But my reps and senators have been notified ( Pretty sure AK's on board with this whole 2nd Amend. thing :cool: )
Frank, where in AK are you headed to?

I work on the slope. I am typing this from Prudhoe Right now. I work a 3 and 3 schedule. It is difficult to change 2 airline tickets, and loose a weeks worth of pay. If I could afford it, I would try and get the time off. Unfortunatly that is not the case here.

I am going to support and help where I can.

Frank

I am going to support and help where I can.
Do all you can. Whatever you can give for support is better than someone sitting on their butt that does nothing.

I said somethin at work about the 8th. Actually suggested we all go, all but a couple are llike minded, even so I wasn't met with the response I was hopin for. I don't know they're gonna give me the day off.

I'm gonna do some lookin and callin to a couple local clubs tomorrow to see if any are makin plans and gettin folks registered or doin groups and bussing like what WaterMonkey is talkin about. Maybe find somethin goin on for the 19th... still gonna pressure work a little more.

If I can get the day off on the 8th, I'm gonna get the kids out of school and take them too.

I was looking if a date was settled on and when I googled it they were all for January 19th which is a Saturday. I was thinking of taking the kids too! They have a stake in their freedoms too.

For all you lurkers reading from Oregon
"Guns Across America" Rally
Guns Across America & Gun Appreciation Day
January 19th, 2013
Confirmed for a Salem Captial Steps Rally from 10AM to 2PM.
Parking is Free on street meters on weekends.
No Permit was required for Saturday.

Please brings signs, food, water, and whatever you deem necessary for the day.
Please try to be in place on the front Capitol steps by Noon.

Lars Larson ( 101.1 FM Radio )wants to interview any good spokesperson next week to promote the gathering on his radio program.
Volunteers for said interview please contact TOM via e-mail: thomastharp@ymail.com
This is a Peaceful and Respectful Rally.

We represent Pro-2nd Amendment Gun Owners of All Political Followings.

Everyone take some pictures so we know how each state turned out! I hope the 50K that Nutnfancy calls for shows up! That would be an awesome demonstration

Looks like I might be able to get a few guys down for next Saturday, the 19th. My daughter will go too!

Itsricmo said:
Everyone take some pictures so we know how each state turned out! I hope the 50K that Nutnfancy calls for shows up! That would be an awesome demonstration

Let's go to Utah! who's buying the tickets? :D

Lol I would go to Utah :p I would go just to meet the Master-Mind! :D I think he was calling for 50K individuals from each state to show up at their corresponding capitol buildings... That's A LOT of people haha

Back