• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Statistics of Election Fraud

There is a 200+ page topic about this at akfiles. There is a literal TON of information out there showing that there was so much fraud that occured. Not just in the swing states either.

I know a girl that lives in southeast ky who has never voted in a presidential election (she just turned 18 this year) and she got a thank you card from an organization in charlotte nc thanking her for her vote.

True story.

That's just one specific example, but there is so much that is going on that it's so obvious that it can't be hidden.

Whether what happens because of it, is a different story at this point. But, it should not be allowed to continue. That's a banana republic.

In California everybody gets mail in ballots now. I have been doing absentee ballot for a few years but I always drop it in the ballot box at our local church. This year the state closed all the ballot boxes at churches and put steel official ballot boxes on the corner in front of public schools. Supposedly those ballots were retrieved every day during the election accounting.

My wife voted for Biden this year and she got a receipt for her mail in ballot. I voted for Trump and I did not get a receipt. Both of those votes went in the same ballot box.
These ballots were not mailed. We received them by mail but we returned them directly to a ballot box.

I live in one of the most pro Republican counties in California and I think this is a place where they seriously attack the vote.

I think they thought they had fixed it for Hillary, Covid gave them the 'in' to they needed to make sure this one went as planned.

That fact that they can stand up and say that this is the least fraudulent election ever after revamping everything nationwide in a 6 month time span is insane and we all know it.

I really hope Trump's team has all the evidence they need to sway the court but I'm not holding my breath, the swamp is fighting back hard against him. I find it interesting that I do not see any Biden signs out now but I still see growing numbers of Trump signs everywhere and still see people selling Trump flags along the streets.

I really think the only way to correct this is to have another election. "In person" only unless the voters specifically request a absentee ballot, verified by manual recount. I don't trust the voting machines. It still won't eliminate fraud but it will reduce it to "normal" levels

Covid just opened Pandora's box of fraud options. Many of which, like ballot harvesting, occurred outside the sandbox of security and can never be fully traced or accounted for in recounting, recanvassing of the current ballots.

No matter the result the losing side will feel it's been stolen from them, faith in the system is gone and that is not a good thing. Things are going to get ugly either way at this point, we have become to polarized and unwilling to agree to disagree on even the most inane point.

The media was claiming Trump tried to steal the election before Nov 3. They just got louder after.

At this point I still say the SCOTUS will rule for the POTUS.

The real forensics are tough to explain, but so many discrepancies have popped up that things could not be swept aside, out of hand, the way the lower courts have done. None of them would even agree to hear the evidence.

The court would be wise to vote 9-0 if they can be made to understand the math. The 1100 documented depositions of people claiming they witnessed fraud are compelling, but coupled with the science of math (the most exact of the sciences, as any math prof will know) doubt can be small that there was a corrupt election.

Back