1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Stop the NYS Firearms Ban Now!

Discussion in 'Gun Rights, Fights and Rallies' started by ceesman762, Jan 8, 2013.

1. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

I call bulls*t on the judge. That's what happens when you have a easily swayed judgein your back pocket...
  2. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Moderator Supporter

Small gain. Lookin to appeal.

Btw the judge is a bush appointee.
  3. 3skulls

3skulls .270 WIN

4. Water Monkey

Should have been more vocal earlier. But they are welcome to the FUAC camp anyday.
  5. OhioArcher

OhioArcher Where's da fishes? Supporter "Philanthropist"

6. Water Monkey

It's bs they wouldn't win on that ever. Trying to fight the ammo registration and capricious redefinition of an assault weapon.
  7. OhioArcher

How so, WM? If the Sheriffs can so no-go, why not the SP? I know the Sheriffs are elected and the SP leaders are appointed by the pinheads at the top. They could be fired and replaced for failing to comply but what if? just curious...
  8. Water Monkey

OhioArcher… the NYSP were the ones charging people upstate for the 7 round mag non-compliance by illegally searching licensed handgun owners.

There's no way the state can justify 7 round limit as it's an arbitrary number that won't past constitutional muster. I believe even the appellate court judge will agree with that.

Trying to strike down the ammo registration law and the re-definition of what constitutes an assault weapon will be the challenge.
  9. OhioArcher

I agree with the 7 round limit being arbitrary. It is like they all sat around and said "what is a number that magazines aren't made in?". There are 4's and 5's and 10's and 20's but no 7's...let's pick that.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  10. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I think it's very clear that these laws the states are putting in are being written by people with no clue about guns. Youtube is full of their idiotic comments.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  11. carbinemike

From G.O.A. and I hope its accurate:
  12. Water Monkey

You will never know. The Safe act restricts info on gun owners IF you opt out. However the administration has perverted that clause to not release any numbers to hide the fact that gun owners are not complying.
  13. carbinemike

I saw this today. The link contains a good video from a NY NBC (hard to believe) affiliate. It basically says they banned cosmetic features. The anti gunner quoted below then makes these idiotic quotes to show how little she knows. Apparently Adam Lanza was more effective because he had a pistol grip instead of a stock. How can an anti gunner have a name liker Gunn-Barrett?

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/...ifles-only-look-different-after-the-safe-act/
  14. Water Monkey

Dumb ass motherf.... Can't wait to get out of this crap hole.
  15. carbinemike

I hate the way they call it "gun violence" as if the gun jumped up itself started firing. You will never hear it called criminal violence. Another pet peeve is when they add suicides with he murders to get a higher "body count". I have never heard a response that the murder rate has been cut in half ove the last 20 years while the number of guns has doubled. I can't stand moronic anti gunners and their "common sense" gun law ideas.
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
    Paddywhack 12g, 3skulls and ripjack13 like this.
  16. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

carbinemike likes this.
  17. 3skulls

3skulls .270 WIN

One of my guns isn't really violent. It's just verbally abusive. :(
  18. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

The only thing more deadly than a forward leaning pistol grip is a left leaning asshole….more easy to manipulate the constitution with one of those
  19. Water Monkey

Annnnnd my new sig line.
    oli700, carbinemike and DHonovich like this.