Streamlight

Discussion in 'Flashlights and Weapon Lights' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Apr 24, 2014.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Yeah, I wish they were too...
  2. dwb

dwb .410

The StreamLights are a no-brainer to me. They work, they are cost effective and ergonomic. I own SureFires, but they really don't impress me for the $$$.

IMG_2026 (2).JPG
    LAZY EYED SNIPER likes this.
  3. MikeT

MikeT .223

Haven't you heard, only real operators use Surefire, LOL.
    dwb likes this.
  4. dwb

dwb .410

Yup, bought with someone else's money.....lmao
  5. Chuck1217

Chuck1217 .22LR

I have two TLR-4 light-lasers, one for bedside gun and one for carry gun. One for carry gun, the plastic slide part that slides on to the pistol rail broke- sent it back- had it well over a year- got an email yesterday from UPS saying I had a package from Streamlight to be delivered the next day- (today.) It's a brand new TLR 4. They're good people.
  6. FLmossy

FLmossy .22LR

20170403_224834_resized.jpg Put a Streamlight TLR-1 HL on my VP9. 800 lumens is no joke.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  7. nitesite

nitesite Ammo Nerd Forum Moderator "Philanthropist"

I had to pull my G34 with TLR-1 late last night on a very dangerous call, and again I was not stunned at how bright and penetrating the light was in pitch dark. I was once again comforted with my decision to mount that device on my GLOCK34. And the flood coverage is just perfect for a weapon light. Lots of throw, plenty of flood, and some good spill. I am just amazed at these lights and own several, mounted on several duty guns.
    ripjack13 likes this.