1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Stripped Anderson lower $29.99 limit 1

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by John A., May 23, 2017.

1. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

2. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Moderator Supporter

I know it's insane. Hoping their Gen 3 ACSS 1-6x AR scope gets a discount by July 4th. Want to complete my AR build with that scope.
  3. VitSports6

VitSports6 20g Supporter

They must be some busy SOB's, their site is running like crap!
  4. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

5. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Yeah, that's what I said.

I remember the least expensive lower you could get barely a decade ago, even with dealer pricing was about $110 and street prices were hanging around $140-$150.

I don't think it's a stretch that this is probably market saturation at its' worst.
  6. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

All I can say is hoorah for the free world ! And I hope those that have been good guys can still make a living and pay bills with prices dropping so hard. As for the gougers and carpet baggers I hope they get crushed.
  7. dieselmudder

dieselmudder .30-06 Elite Member "Philanthropist"

Still have to factor in transfer fee, 15-20 bucks around here. And my local gun shop has Anderson lowers for about 50 bucks sometimes