• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Super Upper deal 199.00

I paid about $299 for my middy from them a couple of years ago.

Then I had to enlarge the gas port because someone screwed up and put a standard Carbine diameter gas port in it, which left it starved for gas. I had to fix it myself because I could never get them to reply to emails or answer the phone.

But for 2 bills, it would be worth taking a chance on it. There's very little that couldn't be fixed as long as the "BLEM" doesn't mean out of spec in some way.

Mine was a "blem" its purely cosmetic designation and ive yet to find the blem. Mine shoots fabulous from day one. It actually lives in my master bathroom, lol. I know in a bad situation i can count on it, if i didnt trust 110% it would not be in its current position. ☺15340411888261619475641.jpg

Well, I guess it would be handy to have around for those days when you run out of Metamucil.

Just kidding. I had to go there.

Mine has been good too, after I diagnosed the problem and fixed it myself. Like I said, their CS hid from emails and phone calls.

Watch both in order. They're both short.

Last edited:
Well, I guess it would be handy to have around for those days when you run out of Metamucil.

Just kidding. I had to go there.

Mine has been good too, after I diagnosed the problem and fixed it myself. Like I said, their CS hid from emails and phone calls.

Watch both in order. They're both short.

It does give me a warm metamucilish feel in tummy to know the porcelain throne is well protected if need be

note on PSA , 3 levels of equipment in the ARs, with noticeable differences in QC:
PTAC: i have no exp John As seemed lacking
FREEDOM: I have one upper its been stellar, especially considering price.
PSA branded: owned several all were quite good bang for buck no issues.

Ive not dealt with Cs there but have gone to the store and range in SC, service was average selection was good. Id say buying pieces and parts if ya have some skill right now you can really fill the coffers foe a rainy day. 350 bucs builds ya a servicable tool right now cheaper if ya shop hard and be patient. And at that price if your just learning you can afford to make a couple mistakes
Stock up kids, or say dang I wish I listened back in 2018

Last edited:
Back