• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Suppressed AR 699.00, plus uncle sams blood money

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Thought id share, i really like hardened arms. Good veteran friendly company done a couple things with them and they always spot on service and quality for me.
Considering were ARs were a couple years ago, and I firmly believe will again be. This is actually not a bad option for a quiter and shorter version. ??https://www.hardenedarms.com/ecProduct_750_70

Wow, that's really unbelievably priced !!! A whole gun for what a 556 can alone usually costs. Wow again.

17-4 stainless is a good choice of materials. Should outlast us in the long run. Especially weighing in at 18 ounces. That's almost a whole half pound lighter than the KAK socom.

They are going to sell a lot of those. If you're on the fence, you better not be on the fence long. Otherwise you're going to be standing in a long waiting list to get one.

I thought same, like i said Hardened is a good group of folks too. Always happy with them.

I've bought some small parts from them before. I don't recall anything bad about the experience.

And you're right. Prices will peak again, and now is a buyers market. Just like when I bought my machinegun right after the housing bubble collapsed and the great recession took place.

People were dumping everything they could and prices tanked.

Granted that I bought my smg at an estate sale, and the former owners family wanted nothing to do with it, I was able to pick it up for well below the market was for them even then.

I was honest with them and told them that they could get more out of the gun if they wanted to list it on the various seller sights for a while, but the family just wanted rid of it and closure. His kids didn't want anything to do with it either. His widow was content to sell it for essentially the cost of a double marked his and her tombstone that she wanted, and I obliged. She said he was the original owner of it and only had about $500 in it so his investment paid off for them to have some peace of mind and we both walked away from the deal about as happy as anyone could've I guess given the circumstances

Turns out, one of the earlier panics occurred just a few days after our conversation and I sold an AR15 I had and got most of the $1700 I needed to buy the gun with, so I have very little extra in it and that was one of those deals where I just landed both feet in it at the right place and the right time. Otherwise, I would've never been able to afford anything like that.

That same gun routinely sells for about $8400 now. But at the time with the economy the way it was, people were having a hard time getting $2400 out of them.

There's no guarantees that anything is going to increase in price, but the gun market is a lot safer investment than the stock market. That's for darn sure. Buy low, sell high.

Firearms have fed family many times in every way imaginable. And lines of fighting folks wanting dpms sportacles for 1300bucs and 75 dollar Pmags has not left my memory. I love canning and like putting up beans n rice and hard metals fir a rainy day BUT in a pinch I can always trade bullet and gun for whatever we need the nice way or the hard way, but baby gonna eat.

Back