• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Target Sports Barrels (CDNN)

siraltitude

Copper BB
Has anyone had any delaing with the CDNN Target Sports barrels for the Mossberg 500? I'm wanting to get a 20" for one I'm currently rebuilding and was wondering wonder the quality, fitment issues and will my OE Accu-Chokes work in it that came with the OE 28" barrel? Don't care about the finish as I will cerakote it.

CDNN investments are good. I have been ordering from them for years.

If you receive a defective product, I have few doubts that they would be willing to replace it.

Bought one of their 20" barrels for the 500A a few years back. Sold that project gun. Threaded for chokes so I thought what the hell. For the price I can't complain. It comes with a canted sight bead. Luckily I had a wrap around sight that fit and locked down with allen screws-otherwise the bead was off center-left. Unusual to find oxidation in a shotgun barrel, but it comes standard with the Target Sports barrel. A look down the pipe you can see not a whole lot smoothing out of the bore happened at the factory. Works great for what it is. Rifled slugs are a little errant compared to my factory 18.5" cylinder bore. More than likely the poorly finished bore. One other issue was fit. There is a little gap between the lug screw and the top of the magazine tube when tightening all the way down. I blued a perfect size washer for the gap. Think I paid $69 for it at CDNN on sale. For that price it's more than worth it. Get some tighter patterns with a modified choke and 4 Buck with it than my factory 18.5" cylinder bore. Bore has to be kept oiled.

Back