• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Taurus / Rossi Firearms

Picking up my Taurus 608 SS tommorrow ......can't hardly wait
88bba1cffd6f1f574f3f64e8a76f05a1.jpg

Ill post some pics and give a brief range report [emoji4]

It's actually a very soft shooter with .357 and really accurate. ...the ported heavy barrel really does the trick [emoji106]

How do you like it compared to your R8? Might seem like a silly question, but am talking more of the handling qualities , not so much fit and finish.

Its not a silly question at all....thats why i bought both as i was curious myself if a gun half the cost would hand.... I would give my R8 a 10 and the Taurus a 9 .... fit finish is solid, handling is extremely comfortable & crisp .... it hangs with the Smith all day despite peoples assumptions based on a brand names and over double the cost without actually shooting both.

Hang * not hand sorry ..... the trigger is really crisp and clean and the grip ergonomics are very pleasing .... again its not hand fitted from the performance center but it is damn close for less then half the cost...

I have the wolff shooters pack springs and have to get them swapped out soon..... they are supposed to significantly reduce the trigger weight....

I would like to do that to my Model 67 and 042. It would be a lot easier to make good hits shooting DA.

After the wolff shooters pack spring kit & the trigger work my 608 is one hell of a target gun now [emoji379]

Here's something I picked up a couple of weeks ago, Taurus TCP .380. It's very small, takes some getting used to. I've put 110 rounds through it at the range so far, finally able to aim decently with it.
IMG_0293 (2).jpg

Back