• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

While I don't particularly care for modern country music, there are some very good groups out there. Sturgill Simpson is one of them. After breakfast, I'll be plugging in one of the Tele's for about an hour or so, then it's off to go look at a 20ga. I sure do like having Fridays off.

Yes let me make this very clear,I do care for the modern country music either. Its the days of Willie, Merle, John Denver and ect. I can spend 2 hrs
anytime on utube listening to my favorites.
Good luck on the 20 ga.

My aviator is a picture I took of a deer swimming across a canal on Marsh Island, this a island off the Louisiana coast, it is a game reserve. Your allowed to fish and grab, but no hunting!
As for my screen name, that is my heritage, cajun.

My aviator is a picture I took of a deer swimming across a canal on Marsh Island, this a island off the Louisiana coast, it is a game reserve. Your allowed to fish and grab, but no hunting!
As for my screen name, that is my heritage, cajun.

Grab?

The avatar is a pic I took at Barber Motorsports Museum in Leeds AL. The three connections to me are: Army, motorcycle, automagic spray guns. I had a Tommy like the one in the pic. Ditched my M-14 and carried Thompson when I was in the Huey.

Scoop: I worked for the Sarasota Herald-Tribune as a photographer.

Edit: This post does not make sense any more. I have since changed my avatar.

Last edited:
I hope it would be quite obvious that my avatar is not a pic of me! lol.
This is actually my best friend Gerry. He is now 6 years old full German Shepard and weighs in at 110 pounds. I am retired and Gerry is my connection to sanity and the real world. I spend a lot of time in the house and on the property doing all the things I can so my wife can relax after her hard day at work.
Gerry makes me break out with laughter just when I need it the most, and he knows if I am feeling bad either with a cold or just got the blues from being in the house and he acts accordingly. Gerry has had two years of obedience training, and sometimes lets me know that he is smarter then I am. I figure the least I can do is share his pic with the rest of the world as he is "my best friend".

Frank, Isn't it great to have an animal that can get inside your head? Some people are so unfortunate that they'll never know that feeling.

Nice pooch Frank....
I don't have a GS, but I do have an Australian Kelpie. She's one of the best dog's that came into my life....good to hear yours is good to you as well.

My screen name is obvious but the avatar is from game of thrones and the warring houses in the first couple books.

Frank, Isn't it great to have an animal that can get inside your head? Some people are so unfortunate that they'll never know that feeling.
I honestly don't know what I would do without my buddy. Today was well over 75 and I got to work in the yard and Gerry was right there every minute watching over me and once in a while we got to bond again. It really makes my day.

Nice pooch Frank....
I don't have a GS, but I do have an Australian Kelpie. She's one of the best dog's that came into my life....good to hear yours is good to you as well.
It doesn't matter what the breed of dog because you bond in the heart. We do not choose our pets, they will or will not accept us for who we are.

The avatar is my current ride, an '05 Kawasaki Nomad. Picked it up July 1 of '05 and have put 83,000 miles on it. My screen name is the name of an '03 Kawasaki Meanstreak I had prior to the Nomad.

Back