• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Cadd, I changed my avatar too.
15515.jpg

18 JAN 1967

Last edited:
My interest in Mossburg 500/590 brought me here. My screen name "Deplorable" is pretty obvious and the avatar is me with the Colorado/Wyoming stateline in the background.

My SN has to do with my car. Yes, in my youth I was one of those pesky Asian kids in a hot rodded import car(rice rocket). 95 is the year of my car, jza80 is the chassis designation, and tt is for twin turbo. This car is one of my original passions. My avatar which I changed recently is just a image of the roll stamp on my 590 barrel that I put through an image filter to make it look like it was a sketch.
2ee42eda46bcd27b613fa317e15f58bd_zpse5b2196a.jpg

Huey Charlie and Delta models. Direct combat assault and dustoff. And some obligatory taxicab duty.
wow glad you made it through that
I have seen one of those before , most of the helicopter pilots we use are vets
the guy that used to work for us was in Vietnam , man that guy could fly a bucket he love fighting fire
The stories he had......all those guys , they like scare ya if you happen to need a ride

Hello,

Just got registered up and this is my first post to this forum. My avatar and screen name "Merlin88" indicates the town where I took the photo and the year I took it.

Purchased my first pump action shotgun, a Mossberg 500 12 GA 20" model, on Black Friday and found great information on this site.

Thanks

Back