• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Hello from Iowa. My handle came about when I had my '06 Ram 2500 Hemi 4x4 RCLB with G56 manual transmission. I had a few too many bruskis one night at a truck and tractor pull and someone dared me to hook, so I did and I won the street stock gas 4x4 class by 4' 7". My avatar is my current truck '11 Ram 2500 Hemi 4x4 CCSB with 545RFE automatic transmission. Currently have a G56 transmission swap in the works for this '11 so hopefully in about 2 summers I'll have this one built to where I can sled pull again :) My Mossberg is a Maverick 88 12 gauge with Adaptive Tactical Sidewinder Venom(formerly Knoxx Industries) furniture "slightly tweaked" to be my slug gun for deer hunting.

I had a few too many bruskis one night at a truck and tractor pull and someone dared me to hook, so I did and I won

DCnwwit3.jpeg

Welcome!!!

Welcome from Oklahoma. I lived in the Omaha area for many years. Which side of Iowa do you call home ?

Hello everyone, I was born an raised in WVa. I'm interested in diesel trucks,deer hunting, sxs riding,working my food plot, just any excuse to be outdoors. I'm guessing it was over 30yrs ago when I shot my only coyote. Now we hear them every night. So I bought a 204 and a couple lights. Later today I'll get to see them for the first time. I'll keep ya posted.

Hello everyone, I was born an raised in WVa. I'm interested in diesel trucks,deer hunting, sxs riding,working my food plot, just any excuse to be outdoors. I'm guessing it was over 30yrs ago when I shot my only coyote. Now we hear them every night. So I bought a 204 and a couple lights. Later today I'll get to see them for the first time. I'll keep ya posted.

Sharp truck ;)

Hello from Southern California. Madjack here, a military nickname based on my sparkling personality while in the Corp. 13's my lucky number, feeling Mossy.

Semper Fi! Welcome to Mossberg Owners.

I like your avatar. Which one is you?

Madjack, you are going to like it here. Of course you do understand that you really don't exist until you post at least one pic of your gun, right? :)

Howdy from Monroe Co. IL( about 20 or so miles S.E. of St. Louis MO.) uh60ce is an acronym used by the U.S. Army to denote BlackHawk enlisted Crewchief/Flight Engineer in the acft logbook . I crewed UH-1H & UH-60 helicopters, was a maintenance instructor, crewchief / flight engineer instructor, & NCOES instructor. Operations Desert Storm & Somalia. Have owned all sorts of Mossy's ( 44US, 42B. 340B, 640K, 500, 590 and others I cant remember the #'s) Big Love for O.F.

Welcome to the forum from Florida. You get a chance post a pic or two.:)

,,,,,and

TY flag.jpg

Semper Fi! Welcome to Mossberg Owners.

I like your avatar. Which one is you?

Madjack, you are going to like it here. Of course you do understand that you really don't exist until you post at least one pic of your gun, right? :)
Ha, thanks Scoop. I'll post some pics of the fat kid and his friends soon. Happy Friday!

@Scoop
I didn't realize you were that old school, bud. You gotta be at least 80 now.

My best friend from college went down in a Huey. He was the door gunner. When he left Vietnam he went into the hospital and when he came out he was three quarters of an inch shorter than when he had joined the airforce.

When I asked what part of him they took out, he said nothing.

He was just shorter after the crash.

Howdy from Monroe Co. IL( about 20 or so miles S.E. of St. Louis MO.) uh60ce is an acronym used by the U.S. Army to denote BlackHawk enlisted Crewchief/Flight Engineer in the acft logbook . I crewed UH-1H & UH-60 helicopters, was a maintenance instructor, crewchief / flight engineer instructor, & NCOES instructor. Operations Desert Storm & Somalia. Have owned all sorts of Mossy's ( 44US, 42B. 340B, 640K, 500, 590 and others I cant remember the #'s) Big Love for O.F.

Welcome from northeast Oklahoma.

My screen name is a combination of my name (Mick) and one of my old badge numbers (214) when I was a LEO. I retired after putting in 34 years as a cop in California and moved out to New Mexico about six years ago, hence the New Mexico Zia as my avatar.....:)

Back