Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Pajamas

Pajamas .410

2. JungleBoogey

JungleBoogey .410

Know the deal...o_O

J.B.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  3. sherifflittle

sherifflittle .410

i used to be in a car club for dukes of hazzard fans. my car was sheriff little,hence the name.[​IMG][​IMG]
  4. JungleBoogey

JungleBoogey .410

ALCON. Try running your car into a Wild Boar. I work for the D of D in Germany. Last year alone I hit a Wild Boar and 2 months later a Roe Deer. My Insurance company was not happy with me...

Never get tired of seeing new Avatars and hearing the background stories.

J.B.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  5. Djcala

Djcala .410

Mines just random name. Avatar is me and best friend Kaiser probably the best dang gun dog to ever hit the field. Most versatile animal ever. he happily points and retrieves any manner of quail pheasant grouse etc weve hunted all over the country. 20161120_130037.jpg He will sit quite in a duck blind until called on to work though early season only he tends to get pretty cold with that thin fur once water temps really drop. He will track a lost deer like hes on a rail has yet to not find one we get called pretty regular to help out especially in bow season and he loves it. Happy shooting all.
    ripjack13, dieselmudder and Scoop like this.
  6. meanstreak

meanstreak .223

There is nothing like a good dog.
    MANual_puller and ripjack13 like this.
  7. MANual_puller

MANual_puller .22LR

Love me some Canadian boxing. We made a half dozen Cedar Rapids Roughriders games this season. It would have been a lot easier to go more if they didn't suck so bad this year lol
    Fiveforfighting likes this.