• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I have always had an obsession with all things Russian especially military so with the Spetsnaz being the baddest of the bad I grabbed that and went with it as for the shovel part well the Spetsnaz are trained to use their entrenching shovels as weapons and I found that pretty bada$$ so I put the 2 together and have been using it ever since.

DroidX Tapatalk

Sn3aKyGuY said:
Sn3aKyGuY has been my gamer tag and online handle for quite a few years now. I earned it while playing CoD2 back in the day from a few buddies I played with. I'd sneak up on someone and knife them or 'place a shotty round in there eye hole' as one friend put it. :lol: That's about it though.

i'll hafta find ya on the 360...mines "flaked n raked"

mines pretty simple, i use it for everything and most people know me as robtech before they even know my real name. i grew up in automotive building racecars/4wheelin rigs/etc...and at my first job i'd always figure out how to make s**t work or how to make some job easier so every time i did that they called it rob tech (as in my technology or my technique) and it just sorta stuck...87 is my lucky number and also the reason i have to shoot lefty even though im a righty...when i was a kid i took a hardware pegboard to the face and almost lost my right eye and '87 is the year that happened...no idea why its my lucky number but it's been on my race cars ever since

my avatar is some wwII nazis breakdancing or something and it says "halt hammerzeit!" which in geman is "stop...hammertime!" which always made me chuckle, found it while i was trying to find my family crest years ago.

and while im at it..."flaked n raked" is cuz my normal one was already taken by someone and flakin and rakin is what i do...i build choppers and hotrods, lowriders, etc and paint bikes n such...i've always been a big fan of rediculous bass boat metalflake paintjobs from the 60s/70s

Cool story peeps. Robtech...stop by the gamertag topic and let us know your tag there and ill add it to the list....

Big_Al said:
War Lord said:
My avatar is the unit patch for the Army’s Americal division. I served with A Co. 4/21, 11th Bde. in Vietnam 1970 – 1971. That is also where my screen name came from. The “War Lords” was the name one of the helicopter units used. They were an awesome group and I always respected them. No matter what the situation was, if the SHTF (bad weather or enemy fire), they would still come.
Welcome home, my Brother. I was in the Army's 1st Brigade, 5th Infantry Division (Mechanized) in Vietnam 1969-1970. We were on loan to the USMC and came under Command and Control of the 3rd Marine Division. Operated with them from the Khe Sahn Plains to the South China Sea along the DMZ. The vacation spot of South Vietnam. :lol:
My screen name was my nickname back then. I have no avatar 'cause I'm just an ignorant old geezer who doesn't know how to post one. :mrgreen:

And welcome home to you Big_Al

Always nice to see another brother from a long time ago. The 11th Bde. didn't see much of the DMZ, thankfully. We worked the mountains mostly. LZ Debbie near Chu Lai, was our rear area and then we moved to Hill 411. Spent some time on San Juan Hill. What a desolate pit. At least it was steep and hard to ge to. Hill 51 was another place we worked once in a while. The V.C would run the ARVN's off and we would take it back, stay a couple of days, and give it back to the ARVN. They would be there awhile, get run off, and the cycle would repeat.

Joined this sight because I am starting to get in to old Mossberg shoguns. Single shot and bolt action.

I hear you on the old geezer part. I have to have my wife operate the DVD player so I can watch a movie. Just got rid of the VHS a couple of years ago.

Take care "Brother"

My name is Tom. :) The "396" actually comes from the old Chevrolet 396 engine. My very first car (69 Impala) had one and one of my current cars has a 396 (1967 Camaro I've owned since the 1970's). Even the plate on the Camaro says: "Tom's 396". :) Take care. Tom Worthington.

The name "Uteman" is something I use for many things online due to being a University of Utah fanatic. The #25 was always my # when playing sports growing up (baseball, basketball, football). As for the avatar, it is the "shotgun" Merritt badge which was something I obtained along the way towards getting my Eagle. I have a lot of great memories from my scouting days, something I will hold onto and share with my children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey folks new here. Name is Mark and own a 535 ATS slug/turkey combo. Never shot the gun because I mostly bow hunt but have it for turkey and may use it this season in Connecticut.

Anyway, I hope I can learn some good stuff here.

The sreen name was a tough one....

My last name is Jones and I live in Nebraska... OK, maybe not....

The Avatar is the USAF Thunderbird diamond... and, in a previous life, I used to fix them...

Smitty

Well I forgot my password so I used to be Tripawdgunner and now I'm back as Tripawgunner2 same friendly antisocial person with a 3 legged dog and a love of guns especially shotguns and my Mossbergs!

Thanks Dan, but I'm good just really missed the site and finally had time to get back on and get everything set up love this site and all the info and the people.

Ok OK well as you can see I have not picked an Avatar yet but as for the name, it is my Honda cruiser motorcycle. It is a 2005 Honda VTX1300C 1300cc or 80 cu.in. 85 hp. thats it.

Back