• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Terrorist stabbing in London UK

Scoop

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
June 3, 2017
LONDON
CNN NEWSWIRE

gettyimages-691974216.jpg

Police officers and members of the emergency services attend to a person injured in an apparent terror attack on London Bridge in central London on June 3, 2017.
(Credit: DANIEL SORABJI/AFP/Getty Images)
London Police Responding to 2 Incidents Near London Bridge; Van Runs Over Pedestrians, 2 People Stabbed: Witnesses
...A witness said they were in the front of Elliot’s Cafe when a large group of people started running up the street from Borough Market.

“Someone said, ‘What is going on?’ and one of the people running said, ‘There is a man with a knife up there and he is coming this way.’ There was complete panic as everyone ran to the back of the restaurant and crouched down trying to hide themselves from view,” the witness said.

“A man suddenly appeared in the restaurant with a massive knife — some people in the restaurant believe there may have been another man — but it was so chaotic it was hard to tell,” the witness said.

The man with the knife stabbed a waitress, who was hiding behind a partition, in the neck and stabbed a man in the back before running out of the restaurant, the witness said.

The evil-doer breaks thru the barricade of tables and chair thrown against the door.
The citizen shoots the ED in the gut.
The ED gets a ride to hospital and treatment under UK's National Health Service.
The armed citizen is immediately transferred to prison to await his trial.

@Daryll, How close am I?

Yet another Jihadist Attack in the UK...

I Thank God everyday that the United States has a Constitution with a Bill of Rights...

that includes the 2nd Amendment's Right to Keep and Bear Arms... so that I, as a Law Abiding Citizen...

can walk the streets and go about my life self reliant in the fact that I can carry a firearm for self protection...

and not have to cower in fear because some van driving, knife wielding immigrant Muslim Jihadists wants to destroy my Freedom and rob me or my family of their life.

And I pity the citizens of any country that would deny it's people the same God Given Right to Self Protection.

Our prayers are with our friends. We mourn their many losses. The losses include life as well as a nation seemingly unafraid to stand against evil.

Sadly, after the last attack, amidst a hashtag campaign of #standwithbritain (and others) and Facebook profile pictures changed to England's flag overlaying their own photo, officials said that now is not the time for hate. They said they would stand strong against evil while at the same time saying this is the new normal and that it's something they would have to get used to. Why?!!! I mean, at most large knives will be banned and more militarized police will line the streets. Well, except for those boroughs they no longer venture into after dark.

A nation without identity is no nation. England, my friends and family whom of which are no blood but family here none the less, I pray for you and your safety in these times. I wish there were more I could do from here. I pray and I hope. Sadly, I hope that there will be a straw to break the proverbial camels proverbial back. Perhaps the new normal will become intolerable. Perhaps every sycophant will be voted out of office. Perhaps the brexiteers will grow in numbers against those destroying a still great nation by importing third world and 14th century barbarism.

I am deeply sorry for the loss of friends family and loved ones, for the destruction and injury.

BBC radio said witnesses saw people throwing tables and chairs at the perpetrators of the attack to protect themselves.
puke.gif

Sadly, you're all correct... no, we have no right to self defence unless you're being attacked, and of course by that time its probably too late.

Yes Scoop, you're pretty much spot on with that one.

As a nation we've been let down by the politicians and liberals... we've had hate-preaching Imans for many years, but "oh no we can't kick them out or imprison them because that infringes their rights to free speech"..!!

I find it so funny that many of these people come from 3rd world sh*t-holes, make good use of our healthcare and benefits system, then want to turn England into a 3rd world sh*t-hole with their Sharia law..!!

I do think that there will be reprisals on the Muslim communities if this carries on, even though 99% of Muslims just want a peaceful life, but until they actively start turning in the young extremists, things are just going to get worse.

Sad days.....

Edit: the one good thing was the response from the Met Police.... within 8 minutes of the first call, armed police were on scene and shot all 3 terrorists.

Sadly, you're all correct... no, we have no right to self defence unless you're being attacked, and of course by that time its probably too late.

Yes Scoop, you're pretty much spot on with that one.

As a nation we've been let down by the politicians and liberals... we've had hate-preaching Imans for many years, but "oh no we can't kick them out or imprison them because that infringes their rights to free speech"..!!

I find it so funny that many of these people come from 3rd world sh*t-holes, make good use of our healthcare and benefits system, then want to turn England into a 3rd world sh*t-hole with their Sharia law..!!

I do think that there will be reprisals on the Muslim communities if this carries on, even though 99% of Muslims just want a peaceful life, but until they actively start turning in the young extremists, things are just going to get worse.

Sad days.....

Edit: the one good thing was the response from the Met Police.... within 8 minutes of the first call, armed police were on scene and shot all 3 terrorists.

8 minutes is an effing eternity when you're the one being stabbed.

I'll be hosting some private seminars in unarmed and armed self defense with a Krav Maga buddy of mine.

...I do think that there will be reprisals on the Muslim communities if this carries on, even though 99% of Muslims just want a peaceful life, but until they actively start turning in the young extremists, things are just going to get worse..

"... but until they actively start turning in the young extremists, things are just going to get worse."

I absolutely agree with that. Although I probably cannot imagine how hard that is for them. They better figure it out fast.

-- Do the right thing... even if it hurts.

I do not understand the illogical responses by idiots.

Unfortunately we have the same sort of idiots in the USA. The ones that don't see the problem, and want to take away our means of self defense.

The local CAIR organization here is always loud and clear when they think someone has dissed one of theirs. When there is a terrorist attack, not a word.

One good question would be, did they pray for the victims..?

Those infidels? No...those poor infidels... no we are very sorry . . .they must be buried in the Darkness with the offal and confiscated pork meat.

Back