• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Testing out my JM Pro

mark32812

.270 WIN
Supporter
This morning I ran 50 round of bulk Federal and 50 rounds bulk Winchester through my JM Pro without any trouble at all. I was testing some new mods that I added, Or3gun marine spacer tube, plunger and the GG&G follower. I would had shot more but I ran out of stuff to shoot and and it was steamy hot on the Space coast today.

Thats good news [emoji106] ......I have the same mods except the plunger and I get at lease 1 or 2 FTF every box of 25 ..... I'm glad at least some JM owners get em to run....

What FTF are you having? If it is Failure to Fire, have you put the 1022 spring in yet? I have heard that helps . If it is failure to feed then I am at a loss, but I think Sky Tac has something for that.

Failure to feed.... gets stuck halfway between the elevator / lifter and it is one pain in the @$$ to get your pinky to push it back in the magazine tube to re rack it

Back