• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Blue 930 Rhythm 13 shell Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one at long last .......I waited too long , as EVERY supplier I found is sold out .Looks like the new "YETI"
model in white color has taken over production . Anyhow , I found one that was barely used @ GunBuyer for less then $500 . I just love the gun ....and checked out a few U-Tube videos .
One guy ( J.M. ) squeezed off 13 rounds in less then 3 seconds ! It seems to run on virtually ANY 12 ga. shell and is a blast to shoot !

th
they all look almost exactly the same ! Thats Patrick Flannigan holding his

On U-Tube - I watched Patrick Flannigan shoot 12 rounds in 1.4 seconds !!!!!!!!

HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-03fTPXHIuw

Last edited:
I just got a 930 High Performance model with the 12 shot magazine. Looks like the Flanigan model but all black. I was hoping it would have some more of the JM Pro features but it seems like it is just a Waterfowl model with extended magazine. What special features does the Flanigan sport besides blue furniture and extended magazine?

nopics.jpg

How many different brands have you used in it so far?
none , but I did alot of research and virtually everyone sez it eats everything ;
Every utube video I seen where folks are shooting it has them raving about how much fun it is to shoot and how much they love the gun !
I fell in love with it just holding it in my hands .......and when I point it out the window and "pretend" to fire off 13 rounds - I HAVE A BLAST !!

Last edited:
I just got a 930 High Performance model with the 12 shot magazine. Looks like the Flanigan model but all black. I was hoping it would have some more of the JM Pro features but it seems like it is just a Waterfowl model with extended magazine. What special features does the Flanigan sport besides blue furniture and extended magazine?

FEATURES
  • Built to Patrick Flanigan’s Specifications
  • 12-Round Extended Magazine Tube PLUS Accessory 5-Round tube
  • Fiber Optic Front Sight
  • Beveled loading gate and shorter forend for quicker loading times
  • Oversized Bolt Release and Bolt Handle
  • Dual gas system offers lighter recoil and easier cycling

The 930 is a great platform. Once I gave it an initial cleaning, mine has not failed me with anything I've fed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back