• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The fail is strong with this one

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I can't believe a candidate for sheriff would say these things.

This is the type of sheriff that would order his men to go in first.

In other words, a coward.

Of course, he is back-peddling now that the video has gotten out, and he is screaming on his facebook page that he was being taken out of context, but after seeing the video, he wasn't taken out of context at all.

This is the kind of piece of filth that we are going to be embattling in order to keep our rights.

And for pete's sake. He's running for sheriff. The one who enforces the law. Not running for a position that actually MAKE the laws.

This man doesn't deserve to be pissed on if he were on fire.

Scumbag. I think the Boston rebels of 1775 would have him tarred and feathered by now.

There was a sign at the weekend protests that said something to the effect of "ok, we will pry them from you cold dead hand".

The left is getting more brazen about their hatred for us. They used to try and hide it but it is coming out more and more as they think they have the support to say such garbage.

There's a few sayings about people like that depending on where you live.

In Texas, they would say "all hat, no cattle".

In my area, "all talk, no action"

All bark, no bite.

And the list goes on.

Many of those people you refer to would demand that someone else do their bidding. It's much safer for them that way. There is less risk for them and it's suddenly someone elses' problem when it doesn't work and things go bad.

I'm far from inciting riots or violence, but people are watching and taking notes.

The media and their handlers.

Crooked politicians.

Organizations that have openly anti-American policies that want to destroy the foundation upon which this country was started.

Those that are wishing harm on others may want to be careful what they wish for.

Sheriff Fisher> "I would like to see it [permit renewal] annually..."
Why not make it monthly?
We should not need any permits, nor renewals. But if we do something illegally deadly with a gun, there should be an expensive price. And I mean for law enforcement also. I do not support LEOs that spray dozens of bullets around a scene in panic. Each round should be hitting a target and avoiding ME!

I'll guarantee that any force with more than about 50 sworn officers has some very bad shooters in the group. Most are never weeded out nor trained for better performance.

Not exactly related, but this is the type of people who are coming after your rights.

I don't suggest clicking the links. That would only give them their much wanted traffic, but I wanted to add it here for reference.

------------------------

Pheenix11;4565118 said:
"If you are a MAGA or a 2A enthusiast, I legitimately do not care about your life/well-being or the lives/well-being of your family. I don't care if you can't defend yourselves against intruders or whatever. I just don't care if you live or die."
https://twitter.com/Jenny_Trout/status/981301349856915456

"Yeah, we're not going to be worse off without these people when they're shot by ATF agents as they resist confiscation of their weapons."
https://twitter.com/Jenny_Trout/status/981296725150392322

Not feelin’ the love over here...but these loudmouth types sure aren’t doing their side any favors.

I’d say let em ramp up the rhetoric and get enough of it recorded and use it against them. Even from a moral high ground perspective...you can’t claim the high ground with talk like that.

Back