• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Handlebar Moustache!

Mad Viking makes a few, they have one that's supposed to smell like leather I've been wanting to try.

As a child, I recall discovering to my horror that English leather after shave smelled nothing like leather. I've been searching ever since to find something that does.

Michele says Mine smells like wood all the time...
Really Rip? And you don't expect someone to say something about that?!?

Sooo...why exactly does your beard smell like "wood" all the time anyway??? I mean I'm not saying anything but...there's just so many things I could say...jus sayin'....;)

Hit me....lol
LOL....Well you see Rip, it all goes back to the birds and the bees. And without some further explanation on your part I just don't see any reason for your beard to always smell like wood.

Someone (me) might take a notion of what was meant and run with it. Now I'm not saying you're hitting for the other team or anything...but it could certainly be construed that if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, or in this case smells like a duck.....:p

Phew!! That's a load off my mind!!

LOL! We all know you like to play with wood and stuff, so just wanted to clarify!! :D

I'm just about a month into starting my first real moustache. It's doing pretty good, but I will never be able to do a good handlebar moustache.

I have a friend that has about the best I've ever seen:

I'm just about a month into starting my first real moustache. It's doing pretty good, but I will never be able to do a good handlebar moustache.

I have a friend that has about the best I've ever seen:

That's almost epic!

Well there's some real whiskers on this crowd. :D

This was the stache some years back, when I was 240 lbs...

fatstache.jpg
Same stache on me now as a 170 lb guy

cocktail.jpg

In my 20's I was a scruffy biker type...

GG.jpg

OK, I'm still a scruffy biker-type, but I tell people I'm a motorcyclist because I don't have a tattoo.

vroc2.png

My son got me some beard oil and beard comb for Christmas! Completely on his own without prompting from any other source. I was totally surprised especially after he ordered himself a battle axe and was talking about shileighlies the evening he asked what I wanted.

The Mrs. gave me some mint eucalyptus beard balm, mustache wax, and a logo grease rag from Texas Beard Company for Christmas...

Stuff smells like peppermint, so she likes it...

I like the rag. Cute but manly.

I got a
21645_meds.jpg

for Christmas. The soap smells like Mink Oil, or Saddle Soap. The beard oil is kind of a Eucalyptus. Although i dont style my 'stache, the moustache wax seems like it would work well. (I had to give it a try).

I just asked my wife if she wanted my bush to smell minty. She giggled.

What's it do? Make it softer? Inform me....

Back