• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Handlebar Moustache!

I just asked my wife if she wanted my bush to smell minty. She giggled.

What's it do? Make it softer? Inform me....

It helps tame the mane.

When my beard gets to a certain length, about 3/4", each hair gets pissed off at the one next to it and tries to leave. Makes it real hard not to look like a hobo. The oil and balm do soften the hair some. The boar hair brush forces the hair to behave and the beard looks thicker. Turns me from a hobo into a sexy lumberjack.......her words...

For mine, it helps keep it from getting tangled. Which means the brush gets stuck less and breaks fewer hairs so it stays smoother and then I don't have to trim it as often to clean it up. I use it after I shower and it makes it easier to brush, less frizzy, and it doesn't feel dried out or fried.

Welding and grinding leaves a lot of soot and other particles in my beard and it absolutely fries it. Beard oil helps a lot.

Also, I sometimes have bed beard. The oil makes it possible to brush out in the morning with no trouble where otherwise it would be tangled and it would be a half hearted attempt at best to brush.

Ahh yes, bed beard.

When my goatee was around 9-10" I would wake up with it stuck to my cheek or up over my eye. Damn thing had a mind of its own...

I got that problem too.....

but its not my eye , its my belly button

and its not a goatee

thought you needed to know
How long you grow your pubes is up to you Brother!!

Back