• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

"The Kit"

I follow ya...but I only like black untill they come up with something darker. ;)

Ross

As long as it's OK to shoot salmon, vermillion and the occasional perywinkle with said KIT provided the KIT does indeed meet offical KIT requirements covered in-
Ye Olde Rules of the Kit:Section One:Code of Blackness:Revision 1 Circa 2012
I'm good with it.

jimmydeuce said:
Ross

As long as it's OK to shoot salmon, vermillion and the occasional perywinkle with said KIT provided the KIT does indeed meet offical KIT requirements covered in-
Ye Olde Rules of the Kit:Section One:Code of Blackness:Revision 1 Circa 2012
I'm good with it.

Right! What you said!!! :D

"According to the Book of Rossignol" write it up bro and we shall dine on SPAM and Chateau de Chassilier and let the words flow over us like, well - erm - words!!

Alrighty my contribution including ammended provisions + a cluttered pic with some other "kit". And I like lots a pics though they be rather similar. Its just easier this way to show both ends of blackness from one to the other with black between the two ends of black.

Included here are the Mossberg 590A1 20" 9 shot + Meprolight tritium front bead, TacStar 4 round saddle, Specter Gear SOP sling in foliage, Hogue Short LOP, ERGO tri-railed forend, CDM MT Clamp, Coast Products light mount and TX40 light with momentary or constant on, Magpul AFG, etc... ,
Springfield Armory 2002 Lightweight Loaded A1 parkerized, aluminum frame, 1911 .45 ACP govt. with Novak tritium night sights and Pachmayr wrap around combat grips,
Olympic Arms AR15, A3 upper, 16" carbine non-M4 profile, etc. etc...

Also seen, The CamelBak Delta-5 LBV with lotsa MOLLE realestate, and Multicam ACU shirt/jacket, magazines fitting "Kit" requirements meeting current revisions as of the day of today, shemahg scarf, Mechanix monochromatic original fit gloves, etc. etc. as seen on the Delta-5.

100_6685Small.jpg

100_6706Small.jpg

100_6701Small.jpg

100_6705Small.jpg

Dang, 40 some odd pics to find 4 I wanna use...

OH! How do yall feel about allowing "The Kit" to include other such firearms as the Mini 14 and 30, and other "Kit" worthy firearms? Like the Beretta M9, Vertecs, 92's and 96's?

I even have a single shot 22 rifle that I could grab as part of my kit.

Don't know why you couldn't use mini 14's or hi point's or Lorcin's or whatever you had. :lol:

Unless I am totally missing something here.

M24, I dig the OMGWTFBBQ kit!!!

In case yall missed it, I posted mine. last post on page 1... Not as impressive as the OMGWTFBBQ however, but its mine! ;)

MINE!

Real Nice Rip!!! Hmmm, will have to write in the bayonet into the ammended ammendments as of the day of today being that it is in fact the day after yesterday and the day before tomorrow, you know, so that there wont be any confusion.

Thanks M24! Really enjoyin that AR and my daughter has especially enjoyed it thus far! OH! and got some recent vid of her practicin with that 1911 too!

..And Saint Attila raised THE KIT up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy HD KIT that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu...

Brother Maynard - "skip a bit, brother"

... well anyway, here's my "HD KIT"...

haha I must be missing something in my youth of membership here, as I know not the legend of "The Kit" but Great Pics everybody! I will get mine together for some healthy pics!

Back