1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

The last moment, 2018/19 Ga deer season

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Djcala, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Well, ,a rarely taken or shared picture but such a common occurrence. It is the last moment of the last day of N. GA deer,season, cold rifle, clean hands clean knife. Till next year whitetails I wish you well my worthy opponents. I will be headed to S Alabama to kill your cousin next week :) 0113191758(1).jpg
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

That's why they call it hunting my friend.

FWIW, I didn't even deer hunt this year. Took my youngest squirrel hunting a few times, and the next month and a half tends to be coyote season, and I've made it my goal to eliminate as many as I can call in.
    meanstreak and Djcala like this.
  3. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Full disclosure, I took a doe early and,son did. BUT this has,been a,learning season new land new area, and alot of,fun. The "mountain deer" il call them are certainly a challenge both in trying to,pattern in a place with 10s of thousands of acres for them to travel as well as simply the terrain challenges. I have really enjoyed it. Now of importance is I/we eat count on venison all year, I prefer wild game when possible. Sooo freezer needs filling, we will head to south Bama and harvest a couple over next few weeks. I really wanted to,just post that pic of here is what many many hunters have year after year, its the journey not,the destination kinda thing. :)
    Get on them yotes hard buddy, balance is good but they dont like balance they liberals they the Borg move in consume all leave
    meanstreak likes this.
  4. nitesite

nitesite Sheepdog Moderator "Philanthropist"

Good thread.