• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Lousy News Media

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
You probably never heard of this. I didn't until a friend showed it to me. Except locally, the media ignored it since it doesn't fit their agenda.

A man in San Antonio went into a restaurant and killed his girlfriend. He followed patrons and employees that fled to a nearby movie theater. He followed them to continue killing but was dropped by an armed off duty policewoman.

The national media report is...cue the cricket sound.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man...ty-sheriffs-deputy-drops-him-with-one-bullet/

Good on her

The media loves to report on guns as long as the gun is evil.

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Happy endings are never as newsworthy and don't pull in the ratings.

Same thing happended to the Oregon mall shooting. The body count was low and the story was dropped from the media as soon as information surfaced that the shooter was stopped by a civilian with CC weapon...

I never got that either, report ALL the news.....not just the stories that fit your political views that particular week, month or year.
Don Henley had it right, all they want is dirty laundry

CNN hit a new low last night with Kathy Griffin kissing Anderson Cooper's crotch for good luck in the New Year. Word is that he's still gay but she has something new to talk about in her crappy act.

Another clueless reporter with an anti 2A bent:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/pry-guns-from-cold-dead-fingers-works-for-me/?cat_orig=us

Donald Kaul, Des Moines Register
“During my 50-year career,” Kaul wrote, “every time some demented soul would take a semiautomatic gun and clean out a post office, a school or a picnic, I’d get up on my soap box and let loose with a withering diatribe about guns, the National Rifle Association and weak-kneed politicians. Did it about 75 times, give or take.”

His first step: “Repeal the Second Amendment, the part about guns anyway. It’s badly written, confusing and more trouble than it’s worth. … Surely the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the Newtown shooting when they guaranteed gun rights. Owning a gun should be a privilege, not a right.”

Second: “Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. … Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that ‘prying the guns from their cold, dead hands’ thing works for me.”

Third: “Then I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control.”

“And if that didn’t work,” Kaul concludes, “I’d adopt radical measures.”

I wonder how he'd like the 1st Amendment to be a priveledge? That would be next as soon as we had no 2nd Amendment.

carbinemike said:
Another clueless reporter with an anti 2A bent:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/pry-guns-from-cold-dead-fingers-works-for-me/?cat_orig=us

Donald Kaul, Des Moines Register
“During my 50-year career,” Kaul wrote, “every time some demented soul would take a semiautomatic gun and clean out a post office, a school or a picnic, I’d get up on my soap box and let loose with a withering diatribe about guns, the National Rifle Association and weak-kneed politicians. Did it about 75 times, give or take.”

His first step: “Repeal the Second Amendment, the part about guns anyway. It’s badly written, confusing and more trouble than it’s worth. … Surely the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the Newtown shooting when they guaranteed gun rights. Owning a gun should be a privilege, not a right.”

Second: “Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. … Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that ‘prying the guns from their cold, dead hands’ thing works for me.”

Third: “Then I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control.”

“And if that didn’t work,” Kaul concludes, “I’d adopt radical measures.”

I wonder how he'd like the 1st Amendment to be a priveledge? That would be next as soon as we had no 2nd Amendment.

Isn't it criminal threatining to threaten bodily harm to someone in a public forum, and even worse if it is an elected official?

Apaprently its ok....for one he is using a Chevy (Government Motors) product and he is just speaking hypothetically...which of course is ok...yeah right.

Back