• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The most scandal-free presidency in history!

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
This is what the Obamas and the Democrats would like you to believe.

Revisionist history is nothing new, and our EXPOTUS is going to get his post doctorate degree in it now.

Now that he's out of the Oval Office, Obama News Wonks inc are repeating this lie for America at every opportunity.

This is a whitewash of Mammoth proportions if you connect all the dots.

Of course we have a good record of his abuse here in Obama's Corruption Chronicles, but I think a brief Review of the lies would be in order, lest we be brainwashed to forget them.
( ..mostly from breitbart.com)

The great “stimulus” heist

Operation Fast and Furious

Eric Holder affair

ObamaCare Fails

Spying on journalists

The IRS scandal

Benghazi

Clinton’s secret server

The Pigford scandal

NSA spying scandal

Bowe Bergdahl

Iran nuclear deal

Iran ransom payments

EPA Pollutes

The GSA scandal

The VA death-list

Solyndra

Secret Service drunks

Govt Shutdown "crisis"

Release of Gitmo Terrorists
And illegal alien criminals

Excessive number of Presidential Pardons and commutations for criminals

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

Last edited:
Could you link em all and go one further?

Sorry...I added the linkage at the end.
It's just one link to a looong article. ;)

Don't forget the "Osama Bin Laden is dead" farce to help him win re-election. Until I see a photo of him dead, I will not believe he is...

It's easy to make the claim when those that are supposed to be reporting the truth do not see anything he has done as scandalous.

Sorry it was not the PLO it was the "Palestinian Authority."

I guess now that the UN recognizes them they have some Authority.

Our problem is they think they have the authority to invade Israel.

Their problem is that Authority doesn't amount to much when faced with bullets from the opposition.

Anyhow Obama pulled a fast one at the last minute. At least we know they didn't steal the China and the silverware. After the Clinton departure the staff probably locks it all up on the last day.

I'm not pleased with the hundreds of millions funneled to groups that do not have America's best interest at heart.

That really goes for the Egyptians/muslim brotherhood all of the battle tanks and fighter jets a few years ago either.

I'm not pleased with the hundreds of millions funneled to groups that do not have America's best interest at heart.

That really goes for the Egyptians/muslim brotherhood all of the battle tanks and fighter jets a few years ago either.

Not to mention all of our tanks, vehicles and equipment left in Iraq for their "army" then won in battle by ISIS... :mad: Nobama can squarely take the blame for ignoring ISIS as they marched from Syria into Iraq. A squadron of A-10s would have made short work of the advancing columns and allowed the Iraqis to perhaps show some balls. Thousands dead and thousands yet to die are ALL in Nobama's pocket... :(

PS: I would have rather seen them give the equipment to Jordan or Saudi or Kuwait...

In Los Angeles they've come up with a $20 million defense fund for criminal "undocumented residents."
I don't know if Obama had anything to do with that specifically, except that it was promoted by his general support for sanctuary cities.

That money is basically going to lawyers and social workers, to defend illegals, facing deportation for their crimes.
I'd bet money that it was a lawyer who thought this scheme up.

Amazing times we live in...

4.5 million people in California voted for Trump and he didn't get a damn thing for it in the electoral college. He got 1/3 of the vote here. It's a scandal.

States as large as california should not be allowed to have winner-take-all on national elections.

Last edited:
Amazing times we live in...

4.5 million people in California voted for Trump and he didn't get a damn thing for it in the electoral college. He got 1/3 of the vote here. It's a scandal.

States as large as california should not be allowed to have winner-take-all on national elections.

I disagree. It would take a hell of a lot longer to get to 270 if it was split in each state. And it basically turns into a popular vote so then just do away with the electoral college altogether and let the coasts decide who should run the country.

oh, BTW, Trump put a stopping to that Palestine payment of $200M.

Winning!

Good.

I hope he also tells John Kerry to deliver the news to them in person.

I wouldn't split the vote in every state.

Just in the ones who can and do, by virtue of their huge population and wealth, exercise tyranny over the lesser states.

I see.

The man who successfully argued that Federal Law can't be usurped by the states (when some states decided to enforce the unenforced federal immigration laws themselves) is going to LA to prove they have the right to just ignore federal immigration law.

The irony of this cannot escape notice.

I'm glad you're paying attention caddmann.

Back