• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Next Randy Weaver?

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
This heavy handed crap needs to stop.

Federal snipers with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) trained guns on members of a family yesterday after they dared to stop and take video footage of cattle outside the bounds of a designated “First Amendment Area,” before arresting one of the men for non-compliance.

The cattle were being rounded up by BLM officers as part of a crackdown on Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who has refused to pay “grazing fees” demanded by the feds as a result of a re-classification of 600,000 acres of federal land in northeastern Clark County which Bundy claims has been in his family for generations.
Some fear the dispute could turn into a Ruby Ridge-style violent standoff because Bundy has said he is prepared to become a martyr for what he perceives as a constitutional stance against tyranny.

Fears that the confrontation may turn violent and concerns that Bundy is drawing increased support from liberty activists and the local community prompted the feds to tape off two ridiculous “First Amendment Areas,” outside of which free speech in support of Bundy is banned. A sign placed inside the area reads “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.

http://www.infowars.com/federal-snipers-train-guns-on-family-for-filming-cattle/

A no one outside the 2A fight will ever hear about it!! Shame on our liberal media!!

There are Constitutional free zones (Meaning there are no Fifth Amendment protections) 100 inside of the US borders and 10 miles around each international airport. I guess most have not heard about that either.

This won't stop until enough people step up and say NO! The media is enabling this crap because they are not informing the people of whats going on and the gov is marginalizing those that do.

This has the potential to be the spark that sets off a much bigger fire. The internet has really sped up how fast things happen. Take care. Tom Worthington

Getting a little wild out west. Armed government thugs beating unarmed protestors...

Some brave guys tried to help out today:

Ammon Bundy, the son of besieged Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, told Infowars reporter David Knight today around 20 cowboys went on land claimed by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and retrieved cattle.
“We gathered about 30 head,” said Bundy. “We did have a small confrontation with them, but they didn’t have the forces to do a whole lot. They couldn’t mobilize fast enough and we were able to gather those cattle and get them to the ranch.”
Cliven Bundy and his family are currently engaged in a standoff with the BLM over a long standing refusal to acknowledge a 1993 modification to grazing rights on land that Bundy asserts has been in his family since 1870. On Saturday, hundreds of federal officials, aided by helicopters, low flying aircraft and hired cowboys, began rounding up Bundy’s cattle in northeastern Clark County.
Bundy’s dispute with the feds escalated yesterday when
several of his supporters were assaulted by BLM officials. The BLM is currently rounding up Bundy’s cattle in order to enforce a regulation in order to protect an endangered desert tortoise after 600,000 acres of public land was reclassified as federal property.
During that confrontation, Ammon Bundy, was tasered. His sister, a cancer victim, and a pregnant woman were assaulted by BLM agents.
Protesters chanted “no BLM” as the standoff came to an end. BLM agents began to leave while being yelled at to “get out of here!”
Ammon told Knight and Infowars state representatives will address demonstrators later today.

This has the potential to be the spark that sets off a much bigger fire. The internet has really sped up how fast things happen. Take care. Tom Worthington

I doubt it. The story isn't even being followed by Breitbart anymore. There's a new story every 10 minutes that pushes the previous one farther down the list of things that keep the public entertained. Colbert and Sebellius today for example.

I watched the video, and that infuriated me.

http://benswann.com/video-constitut...h-keepers-to-assist-in-maintaining-the-peace/

Sheriff Mack says that actions speak louder than words and that Sandoval , while speaking about support, is doing virtually nothing within his power to assist the Bundy family. He goes on to admonish the local county Sheriff for not using his power to stand up to the feds in support of the Bundys. Sheriff Mack will be flying into Nevada to stand in solidarity with the Bundy family, as will Oath Keepers founder Steward Rhodes. Oath Keepers has also put out a call to all able-bodied members to come to the Bundy ranch in Clark County, Nevada to assist in supporting the family and keep the peace.

This has the potential to be significant. There are calls by the people to organize and recruit out of state militia. The federal occupiers are gonna try to cap the media and smother this quickly. So far, the media has done a typically great job of playing by government rules. I wish we could get more attention on this and I hope no gets hurt.

I believe it has the potential to be very significant. To me there seems to be a grass roots groundswell to snap back at a government that has become too big for its britches.

Just saw that CBS ran a short bit about the Bundy ranch saga on the evening news. I didn't expect them to do that til after some shooting started. Take care. Tom Worthington

Hannity is doing his whole show tonite on this with the Bundy family. Recommend watching. Btw, there's already a few folks on the Bundy side who are walking around with AR's and sidearms. One was shown on the video on Greta's show a few minutes ago with a locked and loaded AR. If it goes down, it won't be like the previous incidents folks have mentioned. There isn't any fortified compound, just wide open scrub land with lots of cover.

Check out the topo on Google Earth:

bundyranch.jpg~original

Back