• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The original take down .22

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Thought you might like to see an old rifle. The knob is finger tight , unscrew it and it takes down into 2 pieces . This one shoots but front sight is screwed up so its kind of a crap shoot lol

The Marlin 1897 .22

Very nice.

I have something similar but it is a pump made by Winchester. Love the old Octagon barrels.

Yes, thanks much. I absolutely love old .22s. Yours is a really nice one!

glad you guys like it, I have a couple more I will get pics of sometime, one old Winchester pump and a little Stevens falling block

What's up with the historic firearms lately ;) are you dusting in your the gun safe?... this one looks great Oli!

Very nice Oli...keep them coming.

The only lever gun I have is a Winchester 9422. Unfortunately it won't be an antique until I'm gone and my kid or grand kid has it.

That is a sweet lever gun!! Great pic... My keepsake .22LR is a Winchester Model 90, also a takedown model.

Thanks for sharing...

DunerModel90.jpg

Don't know much about this particular model, but being made by Anschutz I'd say it's probably a keeper...

I'm sorry, I must not have read that right.

You sure there isn't a zero or two missing in the post above?

Nope 5$ that's why I bought it first and asked questions later old guy said hasn't been out if the cabinet for 20 years I'll try to post a pic tomorrow

y2ana4yd.jpg
ymy4u4ej.jpg
6equnusa.jpg

She's not much to look at cell phone pics don't help cleaned up the outside barrel still pretty gunky but rifling looks good so far

Back