• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The speed rock, or something else?

It has it's place for self-entertainment. I agree with this part of the link above.
18199474_1046659378800111_8708448574734253235_n.jpg

Unfortunately the only reputable instructors around here charge $250 per day. And by only, I mean they really are the only ones that come up in a search. And you can't just register for a more advanced class if you already have basic knowledge and training without taking their basic training courses. But if you complete a two day course at $500 you get your CCW! YAY! No thanks. CCW course runs 75 to $100 here. And in reality, I've heard no feedback from anyone who has taken their courses and yet they're booked solid until November for any basic classes. Their credentials look good but I have no idea what they teach or how they train.

I'm on the side of what the author of the article advocates though. I too feel that purposely putting yourself off balance is counter productive unless you wanna fight from your back.

I have never seen or heard of any successfull fighting technique that advocates volutarily putting yourself into an unstable stance.

I have found that. Lot of people like techniques that look cool. Yet another side effect of the secial media generation.

maxresdefault.jpg I do have to admit though it seemed to work well in the Matrix now that i think about it.

Last edited:
Back