• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Re: Theres a new show on AMC...

I too watched all of first season, and am even rewatching a couple episodes. Def gonna keep the dvr set.

This first show, I wanna say neither of the kids are dead, but who knows...

Here is a list of the shotguns used on the show...

Mossberg 590
Mossberg 500
Mossberg 500 Persuader
Mossberg 590 Compact Cruiser
Remington 870 Wingmaster
Remington 870
Harrington & Richardson Pardner Pump Compact

I still have connections in Hollywood via Georgia +1 for me. ;)

Yep! I think I remember seein an 870 in that bag of guns when he set out to Atlanta...

oh man that last show , wow what a great zombie blast out, they shot the h*ll out them brain suckers, cant believw hershal never told them, that lil girl was in there???

Really! Hershals ok...but he was only nice cuz his boy shot their boy. That's it. He thinks they're sick, but probably didn't realize she was the one they were lookin for. But its weird how he just gave up at the end. He just let them shoot them. ......poor guy.

think he realize shane wasnt takin NO for any answers, iam tryin to figure out how he snuck her in without anyone knowing?

She could have been in the barn before they showed up. They were looking for her when the kid got shot....

I've been thinkin bout this too...

From the time Sophia disappeared till Carl was shot was like 2 1/2 days. Hershal (spelling?) had said Otis was the one who always put the things in the barn. He likely found her within that 2 day time frame, and Hershal hadnt a clue.

Shane is fractured. He snapped, and I agree with the statement Dale made, that Shane was made for that world.

I think after Shane shot that first zombie Hershal had been holding onto, Hershal just shut down. Like heart broken cuz as far as he knows, all those things are loved ones, friends and family. I dont think he could stop Shane or do anything at all. It was like loosing the will to continue.

The next show... you know, in feb... man, should be explosive! Theres gonna have to be some talkin goin on cuz now there are a few of em obviously not on the same page!

Lookin forward to another show starting, "Justified".

That's one of my favs..I still have the first 2 seasons on dvr. I only started watching cuz the guy from the sheild was on it.."Shane".

I havent seen it or noticed it before recently, so it will all be new to me!

Holy cow...if you can catch up on the first 2 seasons...its worth it.....

I'll try and find em on netflix, my mom just got us a subscription for Christmas!

I know F/X shows em after midnight over here, but not in order. So that kinda messes it up. But if you get it on netflix, I bet you could watch a whole season in one sitting....well, plus a bathroom break here n there. HA.

Well, Netflix doesnt have it available.

Back