• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Re: Theres a new show on AMC...

Yeah... been wonderin if Merle would be comin back...

Gonna let it record a bit on the DVR, then I'll watch without commercials! :D

Theres a new show on AMC...

I got a season pass on my IPad. If I weren't in hick corny I'd download it to it but around here the Internet is slower than molasses. At least I went shooting today and got some nice pictures.

So don't spoil the finale for me!

Let me just say, the last maybe 10 minutes...

Holy Weirdness! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! Over run blah blah blah... seperated whatever... left behind, then WHOA! I didnt see that comin! But they built up to it and you knew somethin was gonna have to happen! But how mideval was that!

WTF was up with Lori?

Dude, she totally flipped on Rick after hearing the news. Damn, that's likely gonna blow up next season...

SPOILERS********

she bugged out on him after he said carl dropped him. And she obviously had feelings for shane. And whats that big fortress looking thing way in the background. The cdc?

Wow, you guys really are spoilers... Sorta. ;)

Just leave out the other part, with Andrea.

I think Rick may be under some stress. He probably needs a decent nights rest, and he probably coulda laid off some of the commentary when tellin Lori what he did... and when talkin to the group. He may not be a very good poker player, he just let it all hang out and now doesnt seem to be much different than Shane. He def coulda played that hand differently and come out ahead had he done so.

I dont think the fortress is the CDC. I thought it looked like a prison, but is likely bein used as, well, a fortress. And obviously there are "others" who are now watching the group.

Oh c'mon man,

What are we supposed to do? We started this thread to discuss the show and now we can't talk about it until everyone decides to get caught up?

Nah, if you don't want to know what's goin on don't open the thread. Let's move forward with the discussion...

Re: Theres a new show on AMC... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I tagged the thread title with "SPOILERS INSIDE"...

:D Cool with me!

Ok, what or who the heck saved Andrea! That was crazy! It was a woman right? She had slaves! Zombie slaves!!! With no arms. And they were attached to her with chains. And she was usin a sword!!! Mideval I say! I bet shes from the prison fortress!

And Rick... while understandably under some stress, was a kinda a jerk. He needs to bring it back down to normal Rick levels.

Yeah the hooded person with the leashed zombies threw me and the wife for a loop. The show got all "Resident Evil" there for a minute. Not sure what's goin on there.

I think Rick was just at the end of his rope. He's been bustin his ass to keep everyone safe, especially his wife and kid. His best friend tries to kill him, but he flips it on him and takes him out. Then his wife flips on him for doing it. She knew Shane was freakin whacked and had it out for Rick. I don't blame Rick one bit for blowing his top. Somebody needs to step up, now more than ever, and take control of the group. We've seen only cool, calm, and collected Rick until now. He's kept a subdued temperment for the good of everyone else, but now the gloves are off. Everyone's had to kill zombies to defend themselves, but Rick has had to kill three living people to keep the group safe. A man can only introvert so much pain and misery before he becomes cold. His wife and kid have been the only things keeping Rick from falling into the darker side of his nature. When Lori snubbed him he slipped a bit, but he'll be alright.

Theres a new show on AMC... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Oh c'mon man,

What are we supposed to do? We started this thread to discuss the show and now we can't talk about it until everyone decides to get caught up?

Nah, if you don't want to know what's goin on don't open the thread. Let's move forward with the discussion...

Sorry I am not sure why I even mentioned don't spoil the finale for me. considering we actually have AMC up here so I just watched it live. Sorry to slow the thread up, brotha'.

No worries man. :D

So what'd ya think of the finale?

I have had to take a few Tramadol to deal with a few past injuries, today with weather coming in and lots of running and lifting it was bugging me again. And sometimes I get, to say it plainly, stupid on it. But a great episode all in all. Excited to see what else is in store!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
No worries man. :D

So what'd ya think of the finale?

I never really answered the second part. Makes me believe I need to read the graphic novels,haha!I'm just very curious of the direction the show will be heading now

I know sorta who the medeval woman is and I know the identities of the zombies on chains!

One of Allisons friends watch it too and said her aunt has read the graphic novels. Ally and her friend talk about it at school. Any way, the friends aunt has pretty much told her everything, and if we can figure out how to get a hyperactive 13 YO girl to focus, we may even understand one day too! :lol:

Or I could just read the novels myself...

That would be a novel idea. Lol

Back