• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

A Carl death would be a huge. HUGE break from the comics.

He's instrumental in the next war/conflict.

That's what I was thinking. Even though I haven't read the comics, I do know he isn't dead. His dad's post just seemed weird. For anyone who hasn't seen it, I had posted the link earlier in this thread. Chandler got accepted into a university. It's not too far from where they shoot TWD, so I guess he could go to school and continue the show. However, his dad's post sure made it sound like Chandler was off the show. His dad deleted the post pretty quick, so it must have been pretty spoilerish.

I was pretty impressed with the episode. I didn't see that there was anyone in Gabrielle's car. It makes more sense now. :D I thought sure they would stretch out the Hilltop and Kingdom meetings over a few episodes. Taking out all the zombies with the steel cable was one of the coolest things I have seen yet. I really like the smirk at the end, too. I can't wait for Negan to get his you-know-what handed to him.

This show would be totally uninteresting if the only villains were the zombies.

They just don't have the same capacity for brutality as live humans do.

For the first time, I recorded the Talking Dead. Frankly, it did not do much for me. Take care. Tom Worthington

That mad max chica is freaky in the show.... and freaky in real life.

Dem teeth... looks like a critter:

Critters.jpg

Why did Dwight set up the doctor to take such a nasty fall? Was it just self preservation or did he have a deep seeded hatred for the doctor? Take care. Tom Worthington

I haven't seen the episode yet...most likely tonite...

I haven't watched since the break. I'll have to play catchup some weekend.

Do you want to get burned by molten metal? Cuz, that's how you get burned by molten metal....

Back