• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I was totally bummed after last weeks episode but this one was better. I agree, tons of wasted ammo...and obviously some mercy given when it shouldn't.

But definitely an uptick in interest for me. I found last episode to be really hollow. This one reminded me of the deeper character development I've really appreciated about this show.

Yeah, some of the gun battle tonight was lame, like last week.....they really need to work on that.

I've seen his videos, he's younger than his avatar pic would implies.

Lol damn. Didn't know 39 is the new 16.

Shit I'll go back to video games. Better than board meetings and public QA on financial statements.

^ That's probably just a matter of opinion.

Lol damn. Didn't know 39 is the new 16.

Shit I'll go back to video games. Better than board meetings and public QA on financial statements.

Enjoy it while you can, in not to many years all the crap you did when you were 20-30 will start to take its toll. It hit me sooner than I expected.

Sorry, I forget it was even on tonight.

Overall, pretty good episode tonight.

Gonna miss Chiva...that sucks.

Carol proves once again that she IS THE ULTIMATE BADASS!! LOL!!

Did anybody else have a "WTF" moment during the Rick and Darryl chase scene?

It looked cool on screen and all, but we just finished watching the show pretty accurately portray what kind of hell a .50 caliber machine gun can unleash on a crowd of human bodies only to see Rick and Darryl casually drive directly into oncoming fire from the same weapon without a scratch. Seriously? Instead of turning Rick's Jeep into the world's largest spaghetti strainer all he got was a blown radiator? Was the windshield .50 caliber bullet proof too? All Rick had to do to survive the onslaught of direct .50 caliber machine gun fire was to list back and forth across the road.

I get suspension of disbelief, but damn...

Missed it last night......sling tv decided to act up so the Wife and give up due to lack of interest and watched a couple of episodes of MI5 on Hulu.

Back