• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The White House rewrites the Constitiution

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I ran across this and found it odd that the White House would post a version of the Bill of Rights that does not match the actual wording. Is this another case of if we repeat a lie enough times people will start to believe it's the truth?

The White House Rewrites the Second Amendment

Original version:
Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

White House version:
The Second Amendment gives citizens the right to bear arms.
Bill Of Rights on the White House web site

I will be moving to Texas when they end up succeeding...

These "little things" concern me. No, I don't think anybody is gonna come to collect the weapons I already possess. However, is it OK that the next generation might not be able to easily and legally purchase firearms and ammunition as easily as we have? I don't think the founders had it wrong, even a little bit. Take care. Tom Worthington.

Holy crap. Thats wrong. They need to get their **** together and get rid of everyone of those bastards in office who either supported or agreed with that.

Back