• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

This 11yo girl was taught right

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Kudo's to her parents for teaching her right. :)

The only thing that irritates me about stories like this is the press never identifies the model. Was it a 20gauge bird gun or a Saiga 12? ;)

On January 30, a home invader reportedly went door-to-door inside a Lapeer County, Michigan, home until he opened a closet and found himself looking down the barrel of a shotgun held by an 11-year-old girl who was home alone.

According to the Lapeer County Sheriff’s Department, an 11-year-old girl was home alone at the residence around 3:30 p.m., “when a vehicle entered the driveway.” An individual allegedly exited the vehicle, “knocked on all the doors,” and, after not getting an answer, “forced entry into the residence.”

Meanwhile, the 11-year-old went to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Deeper inside the bathroom, she crawled into a closet and waited with a shotgun.

The suspect eventually got through the bathroom door and opened the bathroom closet. At that point, “the 11-year-old aimed the shotgun at the suspect,” and the suspect fled.

More: http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ding-11-year-old-girl-in-closet-with-shotgun/

Last edited:
Here that would get her parents thrown in jail. A supposedly loaded weapon left where a youngster can gain access. AND they left her home alone? Big no-no...tsk tsk...

NY state also - the parents would be in need of a damn good lawyer. It is getting harder and harder to justify living here...

Wow this happened in Lapeer.

Lapeer is more rural city with a lot of farm and hunting area around it. This is where I deer and turkey hunt.

I would rather have this outcome than think about what might have happened to the girl had she not had a gun. Interesting I heard nothing of this. Funny how the antis's seem to ignore stories where the outcome so blatantly disproves the agenda.

Back