• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

This Guy makes sense, to me at least.

Well he is unfortunately dead on and what's tragic is that we are still on the same course while billions are still disappearing............................somewhere.

The politics of the country are something I care deeply about... just dont always know what to do about it other than try to bring things like this to light and chronicle what we can.

Good video. I feel his frustration. The whole concept of a career politician is ruining the process. Many of them are blinded by the mighty dollar or too concerned about getting re-elected to make the hard choices that are best for the people of the country rather then their own personal interests.

+ 1 in agreement. Our founding fathers never meant for ANY political position to be a career station, but a term of service for the sole purpose to prevent the greed and corruption that we see now today. Hell, even the two party system in itself is flawed. I personily feel that in order to manage this great and wonderfull country successfully we must ALL have the greater good of our country at mind, and persue it through commen sense. Not through these career polotician personal agenda's just to see that their party is " winning". The two party system itself devides our nation from the start, and a nation devided is a nation bound to fail. There's a time to spend, a time to be conservative and a time to find that balance in between. A nation must be managed with the eb and flow of the circumstances that surrounds it, and I fear that this stagnant pool a corrupt career politicians are leading us to our demise for their own personal gain.

Back