• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

THIS IS JUST WEIRD.... AND VERY REAL ... WEIRD

Hello again. Me here.

Well, on an uneducated WAG hunch this morning I disconnected the batteries in the Nissan and Ford, and after reconnecting them again both the cars started and ran just like normal. I have no explanation, but I blame TRUMP.

The Po-Po car has a faulty throttle body unit which requires replacement.

I cannot explain why all three would fail to start within an afternoon. All are pretty new with under 100,000 miles.
Maybe Trump had the NSA hook up your OBD to his cell phone. He was probably getting intel updates on the bump stock threads on M.O. and is coming after mods.

Hello again. Me here.

Well, on an uneducated WAG hunch this morning I disconnected the batteries in the Nissan and Ford, and after reconnecting them again both the cars started and ran just like normal. I have no explanation, but I blame TRUMP.

The Po-Po car has a faulty throttle body unit which requires replacement.

I cannot explain why all three would fail to start within an afternoon. All are pretty new with under 100,000 miles.

My 2 centavos worth...

Were there any reports of accidents or dangerous activity along your route to work...assuming that you were going to go to work? Or maybe something with the grill? You never know...

Back