1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

TN Gun Law SB1774/HB1480 - Unlicensed Vehicle Carry

Discussion in 'East South Central' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Jan 17, 2015.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

This one passed back in May, and went into effect on 7/1/14. Just realized I hadn't posted it up on the forum...

Simply put, as of July 1st 2014 TN residents legally allowed to own a firearm may now lawfully carry a loaded pistol, rifle, or shotgun in their personal vehicle without a state issued Handgun Carry Permit...
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  2. Deog

Deog .30-06 BANNED

Tn. Is on my list when the time comes to stop working.
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

I'm still a Texas boy at heart, but TN has been a pretty nice place to hang my hat for the past few years...
  4. Deog

Deog .30-06 BANNED

Bought myself 5 acres just outside mount pleasant. Paid off. Hopefully in about 5 years,start to build me a little house and a shop building! So when I load up my truck and head out of this hell hole called california, all I need to do is figure out how to organize my tools in the shop. That is the plan anyway for now,
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

6. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Very nice LES. You know I'm on board any time they make it easier on gun owners. As far as TN in general, I have liked visiting there but must say I was greatly amazed when Al Gore couldn't carry his own home state in a presidential election. That said a lot to me about the folks there.
  7. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Yup.

His local supporters are a relatively small group. They just have a lot more money than most...
  8. LTB45

LTB45 .30-06 Rest in Peace Supporter

I do love TN and would LOVE to live there but convincing my wife to move back just aint happening!
  9. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

10. LAZY EYED SNIPER

^ Yeah, but the beaches here suck... :(
  11. Deog

Deog .30-06 BANNED

Isn't hockok45 floating around those parts ? I like his YouTube stuff, seems like a straight shooter and all around good old guy.
    LTB45 likes this.
  12. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Yes Sir, he's from these parts. His place isn't too far outside of town...
  13. Deog

Deog .30-06 BANNED

I would be honored if he came over and helped me set up a range like what he has.

Love his you tube channel, he does a excellent job with all videos
  14. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Yes Sir, that would be nice...