• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Today in unnecessary camouflage...

images

But scoop....it's a scoop, of ice cream. Everyone needs one....lol

Oh...my wife bought me a camo tub curtain...it was unnecissary....but very cool.

White on white on white? I got that covered. LOL

I used to live at a radar base on the Muskeg. I hope to God I'm never cold enough again to need arctic camouflage.

Desert or forest camo is more me.

White on white on white? I got that covered. LOL

I used to live at a radar base on the Muskeg. I hope to God I'm never cold enough again to need arctic camouflage.

Desert or forest camo is more me.

I was only talking about ice cream.

I agree about the cold weather. I spent a year at an old Dew Line radar site in Alaska... 150 miles above the Arctic Circle.

I was only talking about ice cream.

I agree about the cold weather. I spent a year at an old Dew Line radar site in Alaska... 150 miles above the Arctic Circle.

Lord, PawPaw...how hard you gotta bang the pooch to draw that duty? :confused:
We were right on the Canadian border.

I was also the morning paperboy at Duluth Air Force Base. I walked through the snow at 5AM with a toboggan in -40 weather with a lake wind, and I know Alaska is worse. The muskeg was worse.

I commuted over the Rocky Mountains in the winter. Brrrr....

This is why I moved to the desert. I was tired of shoveling snow and chopping ice and freezing my nuts off.

I never could figure out who I pissed off, but I must've done a good job of it. o_O There was nothing between our site and the North Pole but the Arctic Ocean. In winter, the polar ice cap came all the way down to us. In spring, when the ice cap starts breaking up, it makes the most God awful noise!

Believe it or not, it doesn't snow much that far north. Maybe 6 or 8 inches per year is all. It gets too cold to snow and just stays there. The coldest I was ever outside in was -60° with a 30 knot wind. When the weather finally warmed up to 0°, we went outside in T-shirts and threw frisbees around.

Last edited:
Use a knife to find the outlets, then you wont need to find the switch. LOL

Back