• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tough Work when you can find it

nasa

.270 WIN
Got an e-mail at work about a 3 gun shoot but it was on the next work day, I needed the hours and the cost of the ammo was a bit more than I thought I could afford. The following day one of the girls in the office ask me why I didn't go. I explained and she said they would have paid the fees let me have the hours and could charge the ammo on my company credit card. Well, my loss until next time.

A week later my boss tells me the the next day I'm going to a sheet shoot. I went nevering even shot clays before. 10 stations, 8 to 10 shots per station for 86 shots. Bought a flat of shells for each of the 4 of us and had a great time. Entry fee was $100 each and cart rental the same. It was a fund raiser for an employee of a customer. One of our sister companies provide steak lunch for the hundreds that attended.

Not bad for the first 7 hours of my work day and it made me a little tighter with the management.

I shot 38 out of the 86. Not that good but not so bad for my first time

Looking forward to the next time. I know the ropes and will be willing a raring to go.

I can hardly wait for my first three gun shoot.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2

What company do you work for nasa? Lol... I wish the CG would sponsor 3 gun competitions for me! I've been trying to find information on Military shooting competitions...but that info must be held secret in some inner circles I don't know about.

Keep up the good shootin' man!

We are hiring all the time but I will not guarantee there would be any perks with it except for plenty of hours and nice benefits. Have to have a class A CDL. Experience not needed. I'm their corporate radiation safety officer. Mild stuff but lots of regulations. Radiation exposure would be less than the allowable for the general public. Not a lot of driving or real work but it does vary to extremes of hot and cold depending on the weather. It's working in the most active plays in the oilfield

Wow, that's a pretty nice employee perk. :D

Back