• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trijicon Tritium 3 Dot AR Sights

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
The 3 dot sights I want replace the A2 front post and rear dual aperture. I want to find out if the rear works with standard BUIS or with the A2 carry handle style only. I honestly cant tell from the description on Trijicons site.

Trijicon Bright & Tough Night Sights
CP25.jpg

CP25: Colt 3 Dot Green Front & Green Rear Night Sights

Trijicon Bright & Tough(TM) Night Sights are three-dot iron sights that increase night-fire shooting accuracy by as much as five times over conventional sights. Equally impressive, they do so with the same speed as instinctive shooting - and without the need for batteries. Housed in a metal body and cushioned within silicone rubber, Bright & Tough Night Sights feature a unique shock-resistant design. Each lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel to help evenly distribute the light while protecting the lamp from solvents and puncture. Contained within aluminum cylinders for additional protection, the lamps are mounted on silicone rubber cushions to withstand shock and heavy recoil. Green lamps are warranted for 12 years from the date of manufacture. Comes with the CP25F-TOOL installation tool.

Professional installation recommended.

Additionally, "professional intallation recommended." Is it necessary? Has anyone ever changed any of these pieces?

Don't see why they wouldn't work with either A2-style sights or your BUIS. Most of these posts and threads are modular like any other AR parts. I do believe the rear Trijicon aperture will thread right on your Magpul MBUS.

As far as the "professional installation recommended", that's just the standard lawyer speak that seems to be required for almost any gun part these days. Personally, I wouldn't have any hesitation changing these sights out myself...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Don't see why they wouldn't work with either A2-style sights or your BUIS. Most of these posts and threads are modular like any other AR parts. I do believe the rear Trijicon aperture will thread right on your Magpul MBUS.

As far as the "professional installation recommended", that's just the standard lawyer speak that seems to be required for almost any gun part these days. Personally, I wouldn't have any hesitation changing these sights out myself...

I agree

Good deal! Thats what I wanted to hear!!! ;)

This is one of the things I wanna upgrade at some point. This would be a less expensive route compared to the Troy Battle Sights or comparable Midwest Industries. I"ve seen the Trijicon replacement set for as little as $60 some odd dollars + shipping.

From the shootin I've done, while I like my irons, I sometimes have a hard time with the solid color (black) aperture and post. This is an upgrade I def see as beneficial!

Thank you fellas!!!

Rossignol said:

This is one of the things I wanna upgrade at some point. This would be a less expensive route compared to the Troy Battle Sights or comparable Midwest Industries. I"ve seen the Trijicon replacement set for as little as $60 some odd dollars + shipping.

From the shootin I've done, while I like my irons, I sometimes have a hard time with the solid color (black) aperture and post. This is an upgrade I def see as beneficial!

Thank you fellas!!!

I would liek to say more but its not needed so once again

I agree

40-45

Thank you fellas!!!

How did those sights turn out?

Back