• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trump one step closer

Scoop

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Electors from Texas just put Donald Trump's total over the 270 vote threshold.

Now the democrats still have the moves of:
1 stopping the vote's ratification in Congress on Jan 6, 2017
2 stopping the swearing in on Jan 20, 2017

upload_2016-12-19_16-48-7.jpeg

Last edited:
The Texas electors haven't voted yet, but they're about to.
Yeah, that's what I get for believing a local news report w/o second sourcing the info. Now I'm watching PA on CSPAN.

UPDATE: 5:35pm EDT
Texas goes 36-Trump 2-Other
to put Trump at 304

Last edited:
It was 36 for Trump, 1 for John Kasich, and 1 for Ron Paul.

Although it made no difference, I still believe those two faithless electors (I have other names in mind.) should be tarred and feathered.

In the true Spirit of Christmas, I have decided that we should not jail the clintons for their many many many crimes.

We're going to send them to do some community service in a muslim/Somali relocation camp.

The foregoing is just a rumor there is absolutely no truth in it at all whatsoever.

And I was totally kidding about the clintons not going to jail.

They, and all their supporters, should leave the U.S. immediately (at the Clinton's expense). But nobody else wants them so I guess we are stuck with them crying for 4 years.

They, and all their supporters, should leave the U.S. immediately (at the Clinton's expense). But nobody else wants them so I guess we are stuck with them crying for 4 years.
I would be fine with taxpayer funds being used to air-drop them into Tehran.

We just need about 10 years of honest journalism from the lisensed sources.

FCC do your duty...

Back