• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trump Reduces Crime: 8 million fewer perps in 2017

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Yes, we automatically have eight million fewer criminals this year because they will not be fined by the federal government for failing to buy insurance.

The headlines today should read: "14 million Americans no longer forced to buy insurance against their will, by a government run for profit by the insurance industry. 8 million fewer will pay draconian fines."

Instead it says, 24 million people will no longer have health care, because of Trump.

Frvc#ing Nancy Pelosi's on the TV this morning parroting the same LIE: "24 million people will no longer have health care!"

Right now there are ten million people that don't have health care. That's not going to change Nancy.

What's going to change is the government will no longer Levy a fine on people who do not buy Health Care from the insurance company.

And that should be the headline this morning, along with, Honest American people will no longer be fined as criminals in the eyes of our government.

But the newspapers lie, the TV lies, and Nancy lies.

Don't believe anything w/ percentages, differences, or trends stated in the newspaper. You've got to know the BASE figures to figure out what is happening.

The media take advantage of it because they know most of the American people haven't been taught enuff math to understand the meaning of numbers.

Last week we noted that Pop's Grocery increased the price of their cupcakes by 100%. When confronted with the increase Pop said, "We had a new employee pricing product that day and he forgot to change numbers on the gun when he labeled the product. I will make it right again."

Today when this reporter checked his shelves I found that the cupcake price had only been lowered by 50%.

images

Pop's cupcakes and pricing gun. :yum:

Sorry Rip.
You know how it is....:oops:

As for those cupcakes, I think that the freshness date should be indicated on the test results. A really old case of them could be a challenge. They have cellulose gum in them & I think that eventually they do turn back into Wood.

My son got hit with a $1300 fine this year. I hope he can get it back next year by amending his taxes. Hell, other than my four years in the service I did not have health insurance until I was 40 years old.

Obamacare is another welfare state program. Make the workers pay for those that don't.

Until the insurance industry is banned from lobbying and starts to audit medical bills charged by doctors and hospitals, nothing will change.

My insurance company received, and declined to pay, a bill from my local hospital that was submitted over 1 1/2 yrs after a brief stay. It was only declined due to it being submitted outside the allowable time window. I saw charges by doctors that I never saw from hospitals nowhere near here. As long as doctors are allowed to initial a patients records, regardless if they are involved in treatment or not, and then paid for their "service" insurance will be unaffordable by many people. They should be required to prove their "worth" to an individual's treatment in order to be paid.

It's been a crooked game for so long that nobody even disguises the fact anymore. It's an open joke where they ask for 9 times what things are worth.

Trump reduces crime further . . ?
Screenshot_20170322-022713.png

Or is it just the reports which have dropped?

Are battered Hispanic folks still showing up in the ER on a regular basis?

Or has Trumphobia actually driven people to behave themselves?

I'm not trying to be funny here. I really don't know how to think about this.

I think if I were in Mexico, or any other country for that matter illegally, I would not want to interact with the police. Most of them would haul you to jail, or worse.

Back