• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trump's Syria Test

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Barry Obama threatened Syria if they used chemical weapons. They did. He withered on the global stage the moment they called and found him bluffing. Russia moved quickly to fill our void. They knew he was full of hot gas. I think the chemical attack this week was Trump's test and it seems that the Tomahawk missile attack on the air base where the chemical attack originated was a success. A Russian ship is sailing toward the American ships but I think that is just a show. Time will tell.

From everything I have been able to discern, there is video of the aircraft that dropped the chemical weapons that came out of the base that we leveled last night.

Forewarning was given to the Russians, who share the base with the Syrians to scram.

Russia said assad didn't drop chem bombs on civy's but it's pretty apparent that someone did. spinning it like they were bombing the bomb in an effort to prevent it from being used by isis, whom putin is also stating the US is helping and part of isis, which I am confident that he is not.

Trump couldn't back down because obama had penned a strongly worded letter and agreed that the Russians would be responsible to removing syrias chem weapons. Which they apparently missed one that came out of the very base their special forces are sharing.

Russia is pissed, and now have to go through the motions of a show of force if for nothing else to save face. Who is insisting the chem's were smuggled in from turkey. And probably because turkey a nato member, although it's possible that much is correct.

King of Jordan, a neighboring country to Syria and where no love is lost between them, was visiting the US during the time of the chem attack. I'm pretty certain that it wouldn't have originated from Jordan anyway and I'm fairly confident that Jordan wouldn't harbor a bunch of syrian chems because he's been on bombing runs in Syria personally against isis so he's got that going for him.

China's head honcho is supposed to be in town today visiting with trump and is probably going to be told he needs to put his little nork buddy on a short leash while he's at it.

China's head honcho is supposed to be in town today visiting with trump and is probably going to be told he needs to put his little nork buddy on a short leash while he's at it.

Yup, let China handle him. If the US starts bombing NK, the fatty boy will start bombing Japan in the style of Saddam and his Scuds to Israel...

I heard a famous comentator claim that NK has enough artillery aimed at Seol to pretty much level the city, without using nukes or missiles.

^ I don't doubt that caddman

Back