• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

UK votes to leave the EU

Sounds like many in our government.

Bunch of whiney titty babies.

Have you seen that the "remainers" are now petitioning to have another referendum:

EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum
We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.

It already has over 2 million signatories... I guess they want to keep having referendums until they get the result they want...

Not quite sure how they think they can affect a referendum that has already happened...!!!!

Sounds just like our libtards and gun control. :mad:

I will admit that I am a HUGE fan of 15w LED lights that are 100w equivalent. ...no "warm up" time like those CFL twisty bulbs, and energy savings to boot.

Supposed 10 year service life based on use too.

I've been using the "bright" CFL "softcones" for shop lights for a while now. Our town had a "free after instant rebate" promotion a few years back and I stocked up. They are very durable and far cheaper than the "rough service" 60w incandescents I used to use. I have some "free" LEDs I need to install somewhere--just haven't found a fixture I can use them in yet...

Oh heavens yes, let's have a do-over for the sore losers . . . . . . . NOT!

Big central government is for slaves.

Big central government can't respond to the individual needs of people so it must be allowed to run roughshod over everyone.

All politics is local and it should remain so. Translating local politics to the National stage nearly always results in a big disaster.

Let our central government--the monstrosity it has become--be a warning for the rest of you.

We're getting seriously screwed around here because our president has chosen to violate all the rules of our republic, and go on a bleeding heart spree.

Daryll, here is why they're wanting to hold another election.

All these deep pockets are not happy.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...chest-people-lose-127-billion-on-brexit-chart

LOL... Yep, it just shows how the rich bet against the people, and bet for continued aristocracy and creeping Fascism.

..."The billionaires lost 3.2 percent of their total net worth"...

Hell, I've lost a lot more than any 3.2% from all their evil market manipulations.

I took almost a 30% hit back about 08 because of Obama's BS.

If THOSE billionaire fv<krs had lost 30% there would be war. Bloody damn war.

Back