• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

URGENT ACTION NEEDED

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
From GOA alert

Senator Lee to Offer Amendment Tonight to Ban Most Gun Control in the Senate

We realize it’s short notice, but we wanted to alert you that, later tonight, Senator Mike Lee of Utah intends to offer an amendment to the budget resolution that would prohibit any gun control legislation which does not have a 2/3 vote in the Senate.

We know, we know. We would prefer to prohibit any and all gun control, even if it had 100 votes.

But if the Lee amendment is passed, the practical effect will be that gun control can never again pass the Senate.

Given the Armageddon-like fight which we are now engaged in in the Senate, achieving a gun-control peace for the rest of our lifetimes would be a good thing.

ACTION: Contact your Senators. Ask them to vote for the Lee amendment which would require a 2/3 vote for the Senate to impose any gun control.

You may Click here to use The Action Center, or you can call your Senators since time is short. The number for the Senate is 202-224-3121.

Got that email too.

I live in NY.

I can't rely on my representation to support this. Even though I do with all of my being.

Free staters do me proud. I've sent so many emails and letters the past few months. What do I get for it... A UBC bill from Schumer.

Thanks Chuckie... hope your unrestricted concealed carry license is serving you well. This serf can only carry to and from the range and within my home even though I passed ALL of your requirements to have a Pistol License. Hypocrite.

Emails sent (thanks, John):

"Please vote for the Lee amendment to the budget resolution to prohibit the Senate from approving bills like the Feinstein gun ban without a 2/3 vote.

If you are genuinely opposed to Feinstein, you should also be supportive of Lee.

Gun Owners of America tells me that they will be scoring this vote.

It is time that law abiding Americans are no longer harassed and punished because the actions of one obviously disturbed individual.

The pending anti-gun legislation is NOT about saving children, it is about revoking the rights of Americans based on myths.

Won't you do your part to ensure our rights are maintained?"

Back