• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

V-Line Top Draw Gun Storage

catnphx

.270 WIN
I've been looking for a solid gun storage solution and I certainly found it with this V-Line product. I picked it up at Cabella's today for $149. I don't like battery operated (batteries die) or key based (keys get lost) storage so I've been looking for something that could hold a few pistols and be near the bed. This comfortably holds my S&W M&P 9 (with a TLR-1 weapon light), M&P 9c, S&W .357 and a Surefire G2X Tactical flashlight. It's very sturdy and you can also purchase a mounting bracket too.

I really like that you can input any combination you want for quick access. It doesn't even have to be a 5 digit combo it can be as easy as pressing 2 buttons at the same time and then opening the lid. It's a pretty solid piece of steel and will keep the kids away from the guns.

I recommend this solid gun storage. Also, for those of you in California, this is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.

http://www.vlineind.com/html/top_draw.html

Model = 2912-S-TD
Outer Dim = 12" x 9" x 2½"
Inner Dim = 11¾" x 8¾"
Ship Wt. = 10 lbs.

Standard Features
- Five button mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations.
- Top opening security case with classic slim design.
- 3/8" thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Prepunched holes for easy installation.
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
- Foam lining on top and bottom protects and holds contents securely in place.
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
- Available in textured semi-gloss black powder coated finish.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Accented with gold tone pinstripe and logo design. Custom logos and colors are available upon request.
- Model 2912-S can be mounted directly to any surface or attached with the optional Mounting Bracket for easy portability.

Top+Draw+Safe.jpg

s7_223551_999_02

Thanks for sharing; it looks like a solid gun storage option.

Back