• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Varmints beware!

Gar Hartmann

Copper BB
Hello from N.Y. I am the happy owner of a new MPV varmint 223. I searched many forums and shooting reviews before choosing this rifle and am happy to say the rifle shoots as well as the best reviews promised.
To those of you who's posts helped me decide to buy this rifle, thank you.:turkey:

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing a lot more posts from you.

Welcome from England..!!
I hope you'll post a review of it once you've had some range/prairie time with it. I'm in the market for another .223 and the MVP Varmint is on my shortlist..

This is the second time I have been to the range with the gun. At 100 yards this is the last target of the day. the bottom right is Hornady 55 gr. factory loads, the bottom left is 55 gr Fiocci polymer tip shot by my friend, the bottom middle is me, proof that no matter who shoots the gun it is just good. The top right is the first shot from a new box of Fiocci 50 gr polymer tip and the top middle is four more. I tried heavier bullets 62 gr but the group opens up to about 3 inches. Last week I tried hand loads 55gr Nosler Varmaggedons 20gr IMR 4198 cci 400 primer, GFL cases. They grouped exactly as the Fiocci did today. And this is with an $80 Tasco scope.

Attachments

• tgt.jpg
    tgt.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 8
:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:welcome:

Back