• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Vegas Shooting!

you can go to ar15.com and go to the thread in general discussions. its 300+ pages long. Discussion of political motivation and possible evidence begins around page 315. I'm not into linking other forums in our own.

Form your own opinions. I've had a feeling it was political from the start.

I read this on another forum. A lot of what he said makes sense with the way that he broke it down.
------------------------------

The "portrait" of who ever that is is really wrong.
over 90 % ofthe blood is not coagulated. Blood coagulates in 3 minutes or less NO ifs ands or buts about it.
It's science, math, and physics.

May dad is on strong blood thinners after having multiple heart stints put in, something like that may explain the delayed coagulation of the blood. His medial history would confirm if that was the case.

The rest, I have nothing that may disprove.

Las Vegas Sheriff Lombardo press conference on fox right now:

camera's in shooters room were NOT recording.

Does that mean they were being broadcast live?

Said there was no suicide note.
-------------

Grocery list. Reminder to pick up clothes from Laundromat ???

Another question that doesn't add up:

Why would a shooter who's planned this for a long amount of time go through the trouble of having cameras', installing camera's knowing well in advance what he was about to do, not be using those camera's?

C'mon.

engaged officers in the hallway with 200 rounds

had an escape plan - he planned on living through this

following up on possible accomplices

there was an event which triggered his accumulation of firearms

Sheriff knows more than he's telling obviously.

Just another view point i found some interesting tidbits in. I dont necessary agree or disagree but i do like to listen to various thoughts.

The "portrait" of who ever that is is really wrong.
over 90 % ofthe blood is not coagulated. Blood coagulates in 3 minutes or less NO ifs ands or buts about it.
It's science, math, and physics.

His right shoulder shows lividity on the collar bone on top no less. lividity doesn't set in for 6+ hours and always pools low to the floor thanks to gravity.
Again math, science, physics. All real things they use to determine time of death and lividity is often used to tell is a body has been moved post mortem.
Also no over pressure signs from eating a bullet and the popped eye and pool of blood are indicative of forceful blunt trama to the rear of the skull.
No brain matter just blood.

These are things that they use in courts to put people away for a long time.
Not just shit I'm making up.

His pic is crystal clear the rest are blurry...

Anyone that has done a true for real stand up in court evidence collection or scene assessment investigation will spot this stuff and know it for what it is.
So Either snoops is right the photo is faked ( again it's crystal clear the rest fuzzy at best)

Or he's the 1st person to kill his self lay flat on his back for 72 minutes while blood lays un coagulated post mortem 3 minutes,
had lividity set in 180 degrees to gravity in 72 minutes instead of 6+ hours.

And also not suffer from point blank over pressure with no spatter or grey matter in any of the pix just a slow draining pool.
That is what causes a pool of blood the slow continual release of blood. Again science, math, physics.

Make of it what you want.

I have a problem with the pix plain and simple. things are not right with them.

Says the 15-year old who has played a lot of Call of Duty.

I have a problem. And it with this author's claims.

I've been ankle deep in blood that was from stuff like suicides and GSWs and really bad auto/motorcycle/ATV accidents. Military casualties. Brain tissue stuck in my boots when I walk thru it and it sticks to the floor and makes "that sound".

He sees lividity where it ain't. "Over pressure signs, popped eye, blunt trauma to rear of skull. No brain matter just blood."

Asshat, the man was almost certainly standing vertically when he sent some brain matter flying upwards.

Nobody here claimed these perspectives so I will now just STFU.

Says the 15-year old who has played a lot of Call of Duty.

I have a problem. And it with this author's claims.

I've been ankle deep in blood that was from stuff like suicides and GSWs and really bad auto/motorcycle/ATV accidents. Military casualties. Brain tissue stuck in my boots when I walk thru it and it sticks to the floor and makes "that sound".

He sees lividity where it ain't. "Over pressure signs, popped eye, blunt trauma to rear of skull. No brain matter just blood."

Asshat, the man was almost certainly standing vertically when he sent some brain matter flying upwards.

Nobody here claimed these perspectives so I will now just STFU.

But but but I've seen every episode of CSI like 10 times!!

Well I can believe that in the excitement of everything the guy accidentally turned the cameras on and back off again.

I can also believe he had accomplices that didn't know what he was up to, that he used just the same.

By the way I listened to an idiot who spent three minutes describing in Technical jargon what a bump fire stock was to the average American listener.

And I'm pretty sure that anyone who didn't know what it was before hand was equally clueless after. The ordinary person would have quit listening after the fourth technical term that he didn't understand at all.

What is a bump fire stock? Once you start the gun it keeps pulling the trigger for you. That's all they need to say.

But this guy had to impress everyone and so he made it all something much more impressive than it really is.

And not one person explained that you can make a gun bump fire in several ways, and none of which require any special equipment at all.

By the way I listened to an idiot who spent three minutes describing in Technical jargon what a bump fire stock was to the average American listener.

And I'm pretty sure that anyone who didn't know what it was before hand was equally clueless after. The ordinary person would have quit listening after the fourth technical term that he didn't understand at all.

What is a bump fire stock? Once you start the gun it keeps pulling the trigger for you. That's all they need to say.

I don't think that would be the correct explanation either.

You are correct however in that no goofy stocks are needed to do this.

The bump fire stock does not pull the trigger for you, ones the do, I.e. the Atkins Accellerater, were deemed illegal long ago

The bump fire stock only allows the gun to slide freely within the stock, the trigger is still actuated by the operator of the firearm. It really does not do anything that cannot be done without the stock installed.

I suppose, if you want to split hairs, (and I sympathize with you, being notorious for this myownself) "pull" is not the most correct term, but you could say a bump fire stock allows the gun to work its own trigger (by bouncing the gun against your finger.)

That's more complicated than it needs to be to tell what really happens, which is: once it starts, the Gun works its own trigger.

I am only splitting hairs here because the devil is in the details, in both media/public perception and in the BATFE definitions. The terms used to describe these items have to be chosen carefully and accurately.

The media will always use the terms based on their own ignorence or intent to demonize the items and obfiscate the real facts. We just dont need to make it any easier for them buy misrepresenting these items ourselves.

Having just gone through the process of getting some NFA tax stamps which involved an examiner who questioned my information, I am acutely aware of how much those details matter.

Last edited:
I agree Mike.

Unfortunately, I have seen this happen a lot.

People have been calling it an automatic, a machinegun, submachinegun, full auto, beltfed, ad nauseum.

Now CNN and FOX news have a lot of people entirely ignorant about guns believing these stocks convert rifles into machineguns.

They don't, not even sloppily.

Here is the legal definition of a machinegun.

The term “machinegun” means any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger. The term shall also include the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.

I do sympathize with you all for wanting to be precise about these things. I spent many years of my life in disambiguation of technical engineering issues on paper and in person.

Unfortunately when you tell the general public technical terms they lose interest immediately. This is why I was ranting about the whole business. What the news did was confuse the issue instead of inform the public.

Simple explanations are the best for Mass consumption. Our enemies have proven that time and time again.

I'm not even splitting hairs.

A definition is a set term. Legal definitions are the basis on how something falls within the law.

Machinegun = pull the trigger and it continues to shoot automatically until the trigger is released or all of the ammunition is expended.

bumpfire stocks do neither.

they do not "convert" a gun into a machinegun.

words have meanings.

Use them correctly, or "jump off".

Not referring directly to you caddman. Speaking as a whole and in general.

Mostly directing that toward to all the "news experts" and desk anchors.

Why don't they get any REAL people that know what they're talking about?

Oh, yeah. That would go against what their end goal is. Don't want the public at large to find out the truth before all their fake outrage dies down.

Bastards.

The guy I heard actually knew what he was talking about, however like a lot of technical people he couldn't distill it into terms that non-technical people would appreciate and understand. He went on and on and on and told no one anything that they needed to know.

Back