• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Veggie prices set to skyrocket

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Sort of a survival issue for y'all that eat. I suggest (again) that those who can, grow their own (except for the packaged salad). These are only the top 10, others are expected to rise also, but not quite as much. Meat prices also continue to rise.

Attention Shoppers: Fruit and Vegetable Prices Are Rising

BN-CJ559_calipr_G_20140415104036.jpg

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2014...ising/?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsFifth

Already making preparations for our garden cant plant until next month though, but making choices as to what to plant. Heirloom tomato's were almost scarce last year hope to find some early! Looking at that chart more leafy greens this year!

I find it interesting that there is such a difference between lettuce and packaged salad.

So just to be clear, now we will not only pay more for the food itself but we will also pay more in taxes because the farm bill ensures that farmers (i.e. corporations) will be reimbursed for crop failures due to natural circumstances.

I think I'm going to start freezing my lawn clippings.

Back