• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Very unusual request

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Ok, I have a very unusual request for any of you guys/gals between now and Halloween that have a facebook account and would want to.

My wife has entered our dog in a facebook contest for a free checkup at the local vet. It's a Halloween contest and she wanted me to ask if you got a minute, if you'd vote for max the minion. So far, he's running neck to neck with some other dog so she wanted me to ask.

Here's a copy of the picture of our dog

https://www.facebook.com/669802016382808/posts/2297442176952109/

max the minion.JPG

OK, John. I clicked on the Like button. Before I clicked it the count was 28 likes and 12 loves. But the count did not increment even after refreshing the page.

I hope it gets counted as this is the most important thing I've done with my FB account. On my account there is virtually nothing of truth on it including the name, gender and age. My user name initials are RC if you try to find it.

Edit:
Never mind. I am SO unfamiliar w/ FB I clicked on the Thumbs Up icon instead of the word "Like." I figured out what to do and now Max is up to 29 Likes. DOH!

Last edited:
I done it too.

I also friend requested the mrs.
And @Scoop ....i sent one to "RC"....

Yeah, my wife thinks they're not really playing fair and are making up bogus FB accounts. ???? :idk:

They are probably one of those FB users that have 1K plus friends and are spamming all of them to vote. The same person keeps posting and linking to more and more people.

Back