1. Thank you Mossberg Owners for making us the greatest Gun forum on the planet.

Video in the mail about using a light in the barrel of your shotgun for practice

Discussion in 'Mossberg Owners Site Support' started by Don Fischer, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Don Fischer

Don Fischer .410

This is about what I used to do a lot. It does work great. But I would add one thing. Notice where the infer red light is in relation the the shotgun's light, that's the bird. If you stop the barrel in the corner, you are going to shoot behind the bird. The problem is stopping the swing in the corner. Don't stop. Finish the swing through and as you meet the corner, dry fire and keep swinging. But this using the light is a great idea. I've always assumed I bad the barrel.s along the edge of the ceiling and the wall, using the light you know your in the right spot. The guy that taught me that, back in the late 60"s told me to use the ceiling and wall joint to resemble the flight of the bird.
    Djcala likes this.
  2. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

I dont know anything about the light part but ive parcticed swinging corner THRU corner for many many years for wing shooting. Its a great dry drill not even sure who or when showed me that.
    Many can benefit from it if done properly.